Another White Attempting To Kill Kids... Complete Cowards

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
A man is in custody after allegedly firing shots from an assault rifle Tuesday at an Atlanta-area elementary school.

No one was injured in the shooting and all students and teachers were accounted for and safe. The suspect, later identified as 20-year-old Michael Brandon Hill, fired at least a half-dozen shots with an assault rifle from inside the school and officers returned fire, DeKalb County Police Chief Cedric L. Alexander said at a news conference.

Though the school has a system where people must be buzzed in, Hill slipped inside behind someone authorized to be there. The gunman never got past the front office, Alexander said.

The suspect told a person inside the school that he didn’t want to hurt anyone, but he wanted to talk to police, MyFoxAtlanta.com reported.
external-link.png

Hill is charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, terroristic threats and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

The 800 or so students in pre-kindergarten to fifth grade were evacuated from Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy in Decatur, a few miles east of Atlanta.

They sat outside in a field for a time until school buses came to take them to their waiting parents and other relatives at a nearby Wal-Mart. When the first bus arrived a couple hours later, cheers erupted in the store parking lot.

DeKalb County Schools Superintendent Michael Thurmond praised faculty and authorities who got the young students to safety, staying calm and following safety plans in place.

"It's a blessed day, all of our children are safe," Thurmond said at the news conference. "This was a highly professional response on the ground by DeKalb County employees assisted by law enforcement."

Complicating the rescue, bomb-sniffing dogs alerted officers to something in Hill's trunk and investigators believe he may have been carrying explosives, Alexander said. Officials cut a hole in a fence to make sure students running from the building could get even farther away to a nearby street, he said.

Police had strung yellow tape up blocking intersections near the school while children waited to be taken to Wal-Mart where hundreds of people were waiting. The crowd waved from behind yellow police tape as buses packed with children started arriving along the road in front of them at the store. The smiling children waved back.

Regional superintendent Rachel Zeigler used a megaphone to say children were on the buses by grade level and that each bus would also be carrying an administrator, a teacher and a Georgia Bureau of Investigation officer. Relatives had to show ID, sign each child out and have their photo taken.

The school has about 870 children enrolled. The academy is named after McNair, an astronaut who died when the space shuttle Challenger exploded on Jan. 28, 1986, according to the school's website.

Jonessia White, the mother of a kindergartner, said the school's doors are normally locked.

"I took (my son) to school this morning and had to be buzzed in," she said. "So I'm wondering how the guy got in the door."

Jackie Zamora, 61, of Decatur, was at the Wal-Mart waiting and said her 6-year-old grandson was inside the school when the shooting was reported and she panicked for more than an hour because she hadn't heard whether or not anyone had been injured.

She said the school has a set of double doors where visitors must be buzzed in and show identification to a camera to be allowed in.

"I don't know how this could happen at this school," Zamora said. "There's so much security."

School volunteer Debra Haynes said she encountered the suspect without knowing it.

She stopped by the office at the end of her shift and saw a man talking to a secretary but she did not see a gun.

"I heard him say, `I'm not here to harm any staff or any parents or students. He said he wanted to speak to a police officer."

"By the time I got to 2nd Avenue, I heard gunshots," she said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/2...georgia-school/?test=latestnews#ixzz2cYxSDZPS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sup with that thread title?

And Dekalb PD did the damn thing today. They shut that shyt down with the quickness. :salute:

They also had State Patrol, FBI, and GBI on the scene. Everyone was ready for war in that bytch... :wow:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
But he's not like those other killers. He suffered from a very serious mental illness. He had no control over what he was doing. This poor man needed help and there was nobody there for him. :skip:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Notice they didn't mention him being a white in the article. Why are whites intent on killing kids with automatic weapons and blowing things up? He chose an all black school too but of course they won't say it was racially motivated. Cowards...

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
He chose an all black school too but of course they won't say it was racially motivated. Cowards...

did u read the article?

She stopped by the office at the end of her shift and saw a man talking to a secretary but she did not see a gun.

"I heard him say, `I'm not here to harm any staff or any parents or students. He said he wanted to speak to a police officer."

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering why the media was trying to downplay this shyt and didn't show a pic for awhile. Whites are the devil, and if you haven't realized that by now, you're a fukking fool. *Cue CACs and c00ns*