Another teen killed by the cops (SMH)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That is foul as fukk!!......yeah he had a knife......but c'mon......:childplease:........they just unloaded on that bruh and he wasn't even an imminent threat ....trigger happy motherfukkas like that grease ball that pulled the trigger need to be dealt with accordingly.....

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
james_forcillo_1.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

this is the pig
He looks like an Ed Hardy wearing Guido douchebag :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nikkaz have to realize most cops are like nikkaz who were literally bullied in high school, or dudes out for action, of which both groups are trigger happy, on top of the minimum educational requirements to be a cop. You need to acquiesce to the police, to be compliant, you're not gonna win unless you're strapped up with goons and an exit route, not to mention major metro area these days have cameras on every corner. Yes, it's his fault because he didn't drop the knife, and yes, he didn't get the benefit of non-lethal force because he's black. But he should have dropped the knife. Matter of fact, why even brandish it at all on the train? :why:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Kind of hard to feel sorry for the dude, but that shyt was without a doubt overkill....
Reasons like this is why when I get pulled over by cops I'm somewhat nervous,
cops always ask why you acting so nervous if you ain't did nothing wrong,
:rudy: pig do you watch tv or get on the internet? Y'all muthafukka's shoot and ask questions later

Never make cops nervous, they're just afraid of you as you are of them, that's the problem, don't disrespect, but be confident.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the police :pacspit:

These thread are getting old. I am so tired of this, I dont want to be a racist but I am getting extremely angry at the police and everyone not black.

Daps
Reppin
i'm tired of reading about this kid. This shyt is all over the news. Why isn't anyone talking about how an 18 year old had a knife threatening people at 12 am. He was seeking attention. Parents out of town. Probably popped a molly or some X and thought he can be hardcore.

I swear wait for the autopsy and we'll see how much of an "angel" this kid was. While the dumb cop needs to be charged for murder, no one told the kid to be causing trouble. Police don't have time to play. They do this shyt all the time. They shoot before they think. This isn't the first time and won't be the last time.

But i'm just tired of reading that the cops are 100% at fault. The kid put himself in that situation. If he wasn't killed, he would be in jail for a long time.