Another One. Video of Steve Harvey stealing Mark Curry’s joke….Mark checked him on live TV :dead:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Lol. I'ma watch this but comedy is a wild game.

Wait til y'all find out Kevin Hart was writing for Louis CK. shyt, if you knew who I wrote for, it might destroy some of y'all world.
its no secret some of them have a team

Louis CK and a couple other cats helped Chris Rock with those big specials 20 years ago

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you gone bring it up the why the fukk you aint speaking on it clout chasing ass nikka
Why you concerned? Who's chasing clout? The chatty Patty or the person that signed the NDA?

All I'm saying is people write for others and you'd be legit surprised who is actually who. Lmao. Katt got you nikkas sick hard and foaming at the mouth for Hollywood information. Check yourself, bro.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Why you concerned? Who's chasing clout? The chatty Patty or the person that signed the NDA?

All I'm saying is people write for others and you'd be legit surprised who is actually who. Lmao. Katt got you nikkas sick hard and foaming at the mouth for Hollywood information. Check yourself, bro.
Anyone writing for Dave? :lupe:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he already said he ain’t telling. which probably means he really don’t know shyt
Never said I wasn't "telling". Scroll up and you'll see no one even asked.

Anyone writing for Dave? :lupe:
Never heard of anyone doing any writing on the stand up front (by name) but he does get accused of stealing now and again. I'm not sure how true that is because comedians will get accused of stealing by outsiders when they actually bought the joke. And a lot of times you can look at someone's opener and see if they are lowkey a writer or part of the camp.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Never said I wasn't "telling". Scroll up and you'll see no one even asked.

Never heard of anyone doing any writing on the stand up front (by name) but he does get accused of stealing now and again. I'm not sure how true that is because comedians will get accused of stealing by outsiders when they actually bought the joke. And a lot of times you can look at someone's opener and see if they are lowkey a writer or part of the camp.

I heard Dave’s writing team back in the day was Donnell and Neal. For his stand ups back then and his show. Paul Mooney helped with the show too.

Chris Rock’s writing team back then was Wanda and Louis ck.

Kevin’s team is lesser known comedians.

I’m sure Katt’s first two specials had a team too. He gave them some shine on the American Hustle special

This is not to say that they needed writers, but in order to put out the best product, it takes a collaborative effort. idk why fans seems to lose respect when they find out someone didn’t do it dolo.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I heard Dave’s writing team back in the day was Donnell and Neal. For his stand ups back then and his show. Paul Mooney helped with the show too.

Chris Rock’s writing team back then was Wanda and Louis ck.

Kevin’s team is lesser known comedians.

I’m sure Katt’s first two specials had a team too. He gave them some shine on the American Hustle special

This is not to say that they needed writers, but in order to put out the best product, it takes a collaborative effort. idk why fans seems to lose respect when they find out someone didn’t do it dolo.
It's definitely not a vacuum. And there's unwritten rules and standards, low and high. Some people "teach" comedy classes where the "graduation" is going to an open mic. They skim the material and use it themselves after they tell students they failed the class. When in reality mics and clubs is where the real learning is.