Another One. Video of Steve Harvey stealing Mark Curry’s joke….Mark checked him on live TV :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
U have to check these dudes

U all popular now and your material dried up and u figure that no one is checking out me, so it’s cool to steal my shyt and get more paper from it,, nah homie im shaving that dirty mustache off your face

Right. What makes it worse is Steve is on his show, not on a standup stage. On a show there is a general expectation that you’re being truthful. It’s not a ‘bit’. This man said it like it was his actual real life experience

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Part of me wonders and wishes that Amy Schumer would have crossed Katt's path, fukked around and then found herself in the mix of fugazi comedians he's been calling out, because as seemingly detrimental to a Comic's credibility as stealing a joke is, both white or black, I've noticed bytches like Amy Schumer been allowed to skirt on scot free with nary a repercussion when she should be favoring a concussion, how often she does the shyt.
But yeah, Steve Harvey ain't been shyt since 92', News at ten.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. I'ma watch this but comedy is a wild game.

Wait til y'all find out Kevin Hart was writing for Louis CK. shyt, if you knew who I wrote for, it might destroy some of y'all world.
If you're gonna say you ghostwrote some of @Buckeye Fever 's threads I'm gonna be disillusioned as heck :to:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol. I'ma watch this but comedy is a wild game.

Wait til y'all find out Kevin Hart was writing for Louis CK. shyt, if you knew who I wrote for, it might destroy some of y'all world.
Don't even start any of that type of shyt if you're going to be cryptic or just not say anything.