Another one for the good guys :salute:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For what it’s worth, framerate is one of the last things devs focus on before release and this is based off an early build.

But whatever, CONSOOL WORZ!:bustback:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said that. This is a performance review of early access software that nobody in here has played and stans in here mad hype for "another win" :mjlol:
You of course are completely not a Stan isn’t that right? :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You of course are completely not a Stan isn’t that right? :mjlol:

I don't shytpost in playstation threads or have some weird superiority complex over my console of choice, so no, I'm not a stan:hubie:

Only reason I don't post in Sony threads now is because my PS4 literally fried out and I went with the Series X instead of the 5 for next gen. I had it since launch day and I even took it apart and replaced the fan a couple of times. I've likely played more Playstation games than you have:mjgrin:

My PSN ID is right here if you want to take me up on that. You won't, because you actually don't even play games like that, but I'll play along anyway:mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D's PSN Profile

Hows that GTA 3 remaster treating you? Must look great on that PS5 you got huh?:mjgrin:

Only a quarter of a year before we can link up in the Elden Ring thread, I'm sure it'll keep you busy:mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hugging-a-box-kate-mckinnon.gif

yall nikkaz so silly :laff: