Another Day at the Airport in Miami.... (Why are people fighting at the airport!?)

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
THE AIRPORT IS A STRESSFUL PLACE TO BE. THEN ADD THOUSANDS OF STRESSED STRANGERS BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER. PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, SECURITY GATES, DISCOMFORT OF THE FLIGHT, AND JUST ALL AROUND ROTTEN ATTITUDES OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC JUST MAKE PEOPLE MORE CONFRONTATIONAL. ALL IT TAKES IS THAT 1 PERSON WHO TOOK 1 TOO MANY SHOTS AT THE BAR AND YOU GOT A FIGHT.
I don’t remember this shyt happening 20 years ago breh. I’ve been flying since I was a child/Teenager in the 90s/00s visiting my family down south . :yeshrug:. This is a new age problem

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don’t remember this shyt happening 20 years ago breh. I’ve been flying since I was a child/Teenager in the 90s/00s visiting my family down south . :yeshrug:. This is a new age problem

IT'S BEEN GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. SEEMS LIKE EVERY FEW YEARS THE RESTRICTIONS GET TIGHTER AND THEY JUST KEEP CHARGING MORE MONEY.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait that was 2 dudes fighting at the start???

one definitely a dude...maybe the other a dyke

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Folks gonna have to squad up just to hit the airport in MIA now
group+warriors.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It just like someone said, a certain demographic of people suddenly got extra money and this is their first time flying period. I work at LGA. Spirit is CHAOS. People who never left their borough ever are flying and it’s just ignorance and stupidity abound. This summer will be fireworks
LaGuardia is one of the worst airports I've ever been to. That was true during the best of times. Post pandemic, it's definitely going to be crazy.

"They should have never gave y'all airline tickets!"
tenor.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It just like someone said, a certain demographic of people suddenly got extra money and this is their first time flying period. I work at LGA. Spirit is CHAOS. People who never left their borough ever are flying and it’s just ignorance and stupidity abound. This summer will be fireworks

Greyhound bus in the sky. I'd rather not travel than fly Spirit.