Another Coli "breh" Caught pretending to be a Female SMH #Fridaynightfukkery

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F04%2F01%2F0df8f22c_jay-z-rap-disgusted-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1584_large.gif

Call yourself bae brehs

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I just assume every "woman" online is being impersonated by a man.

Pretty much this.
If you grew up in the 90's and cut your online teeth in chatrooms and shyt you should automatically adopt that mindset when dealing with ANYONE online who you've not met and prolly won't ever. Outside of pulling a scam (dudes with girl avatars in games who finese dudes out of items/gold) like this in an MMO or some shyt, I honestly don't know why certain dudes relish this sort of attention on some quasi-homosexual tip. :mindblown: And it's gotten worse since then.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Cotdamn, threads like this is why i find myself monitering my Coli intake. This and the thread where 80% of u admitted to being no-puzzy gettn lame cornballs :huhldup:

Alot of plain-out weirdos here who needs to go outside every now and then.

I sincerely encourage everyone to withdraw from the coli every now and then for 2-3 days. I do it often. I know this place is mental crack but its important to detach yourself from Coli world every so often.

Peace

@Kitsch negged this post too:laff::laff::laff:

. The same cat that made this post:

I haven't left the house in 8 days. :francis:

I see that comment legit hurt the no-life havin, no p*ssy getn members of the coli. :pachaha: Again, i urge yall to witthdraw from here every now and then so you wnt take this place so serious