Another Bag for Jeff Jarrett

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wonder how AEW intends to expand their live events calendar or if this just means adding ROH specific dates?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why the fukk was he wearing Undertakerā€™s gimmick? šŸ˜‚

This is the beginning of the end. He's even dressed as the grim reaper.

Goddammit.

It's a continuation of his "Last Outlaw" gimmick that he started when he popped up in GCW. To me IMO The Last Outlaw gimmick is the best one he's had in his career. The initial promo he cut against that GCW clown was actually pretty dope and kind of fits the path he's taken his career to where he is now.

And this is coming from some who thinks Jarrett fukking sucked in WWF, in WCW with the Horseman, in WWF again, in WCW when Russo gifted him World Championships, and in TNA when he booked himself his own Reign of Terror that gifted him several titles + buried talent.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's a continuation of his "Last Outlaw" gimmick that he started when he popped up in GCW. To me IMO The Last Outlaw gimmick is the best one he's had in his career. The initial promo he cut against that GCW clown was actually pretty dope and kind of fits the path he's taken his career to where he is now.

And this is coming from some who thinks Jarrett fukking sucked in WWF, in WCW with the Horseman, in WWF again, in WCW when Russo gifted him World Championships, and in TNA when he booked himself his own Reign of Terror that gifted him several titles + buried talent.

:whew:SLAP NUTS INTENSIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
So he getting checks from WWE and AEW?:ohhh:
Or did he lose whatever backstage job he had at WWE?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I didn't think it was possible for me to hate aew more.
full