another bachelor guidebook thread (add em) :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

^ top 10 ways of saving money living solo.

, always buy the bigger size when going shopping. it looks like more but infact you will be saving because the mark up is cheap for the producers.

1*-KKex9V6gsIVoYBmrNwJ_g.png

. set goals weekly so the weekends are a celebration.

. budget fortnightly.

. 100 push ups each morning burns calories so no need for gym membership if you continue home work outs.

. turn your home into a palace, whether one bedroom, two bedroom or bedsit. take good care of it because staying home is cost effective and playing host is good for the spirit.

. try half a cup of water everyday as one of the weekly goals.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
TOP 50 MANLY MOVIE QUOTES by esquire.

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?" —Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry (1971)

"Calling it your job don't make it right, boss." —Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke (1967)

1. "King kong ain't got shyt on me."—Denzel Washington, Training Day (2001)
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." —Roddy Piper, They Live (1988)

"Hey Johnny, what are you rebelling against" "What have you got?"—Marlon Brando, The Wild One (1953)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nice shootin' Tex." —Bill Murray, Ghostbuster (1984)

"What else can we do on Sunday?"—Steve McQueen, The Thomas Crown Affair (1968)
    "Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt." —Robert De Niro, Ronin (1998)

"Why? Because it feels so goddamn good!" —Warren Oates, Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974)

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." —Clarke Gable, Gone with the Wind (1939)

"We deal in lead, friend."—Steve Mcqueen, The Magnificent Seven (1960

"One time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands."—John C. Reilly, Step Brothers (2008)

"The inches we need are everywhere around us."

"In any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die that's gonna win that inch."

"Because that's what living is! The six inches in front of your face!"

—Al Pacino, Any Given Sunday (1999)

"Hasta la vista, baby." —Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

"It wasn't brains that got me here, I can assure you of that." —Jeremy Irons, Margin Call (2011)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Best Manly Movie Quotes - The 50 Best Manly Movie Lines

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid." —Steven Keats, The Friends of Eddie Coyle (1973)

"You're a disease. And I'm the cure." —Sylvester Stallone, Cobra (1986)

"You're exactly as big as I let you be." —Albert Finney, Miller's Crossing (1990) :wow:

"Never apologize, mister, it's a sign of weakness." —John Wayne, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (1949)

"I ain't got time to bleed." —Jesse Ventura, Predator (1987)

"I'd hate to take a bite outta you. You're a cookie full of arsenic." —Burt Lancaster, Sweet Smell of Success (1957)

"Pain don't hurt." —Patrick Swayze, Road House (1989)

"Say hello to my little friend!" —Al Pacino, Scarface (1983)

"You're so ugly, you could be a modern art masterpiece." —R. Lee Ermey, Full Metal Jacket

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." —Kevin Spacey, The Usual Suspects (1995)

"You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend — those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." —Clint Eastwood, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1966)

"AK-47 — the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfukker in the room, accept no substitutes." —Samuel L. Jackson, Jackie Brown (1997)

"Are you not entertained?" —Russell Crowe, Gladiator (2000)

"I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!" —Jackie Earl Haley, Watchmen (2009)

"bytches leave." —Kurtwood Smith, Robocop (1987)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@goke313 i remember you having a dope pad out there in Denver, any thoughts? :wow:

Have sex games/ entertainment like VR for when a group of females come through