Anonymous Wizards Player: “The inmates are running the asylum”

Wes Unseld has lost the team

• Total voters

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
And Doc Rivers swore by him and let him take all the forth quarter minutes even if it killed us like it did against Jokic and the Nuggets in the bubble. Yet Trez still went off on tirades, didn't like PG, fed the Laker beat writers info, and eventually got swindled into taking less money to help Bron get another ring.. until that went sour in a hurry. But hey, I get it, you're obviously new to this Trez thing so I'll let you cook breh:hubie:

just say you don't like him fam:deadrose:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
And Doc Rivers swore by him and let him take all the forth quarter minutes even if it killed us like it did against Jokic and the Nuggets in the bubble. Yet Trez still went off on tirades, didn't like PG, fed the Laker beat writers info, and eventually got swindled into taking less money to help Bron get another ring.. until that went sour in a hurry. But hey, I get it, you're obviously new to this Trez thing so I'll let you cook breh:hubie:
So Doc just like Wes is placating this MFer :snoop:

While our young bigs are playing much better

I hope Trez is dealt at the deadline for backcourt help

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gafford needs to play more. He’s not flashy but he’s a really important player for them. Doesn’t score like Trez and isn’t as versatile as Bryant or Rui, but he’s better than all of them.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Players ran all over Scott Brooks and Whitless Whitman but as soon as it happens to a black coach it's viewed as he doesn't have control of the locker room:mjpls:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of those guys that they traded Westbrook for are bad apples. They have to flip them again at the deadline

The spencer signing was also a flop