Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
fukk those bytchmade attention whoring corny ass racist ass CACS

They ain't doin shyt for black people

They can anonymously suck my dikk

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Alright yall imma go out on a limb and say this is just folks Epstein knew, not ppl that he was bringing victims to
:mjtf:
There’s no limb to go out on. Why the f else are people hanging out with a known child rapist and procurer of child prostitution. This was going on since 1996

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
This black book is new or not new, because all these names like Tony Blair, Naomi Campbell, Alec Baldwin, David Blaine have already been mentioned.

So what exactly is new?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But when you in black book of notorious :sitdown:, you are innocent, but suspect, until proven guilty.
tony is believe, he was invited to an illuminati party a few years back

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I have been addressing Epstein since 2015 on here. The truth is they don't want to face the fear that he is attached to the party they hold so dearly to their hearts,
I find it very sickening that the people we elect, put our trust in and even ordinary people we come across are into sick filthy demonic shyt. the whole world needs a reset. the bible mentions that evil runs the world, but when is the rapture happening, we need that asap.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The most reckless comment I’ve seen to date and then people wonder why these “elite” circles are allowed to circulate; persist with corruption and immoral practices. The evidence is right Fukkin there but people are still in delusion and “Need to see proof” . Stupidest comments on here at times. “Bbbutt that don’t mean nothing tho..” There’s even legal documents under court seal. Denial is real. I swear.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I find it very sickening that the people we elect, put our trust in and even ordinary people we come across are into sick filthy demonic shyt. the whole world needs a reset. the bible mentions that evil runs the world, but when is the rapture happening, we need that asap.

Its the easiest way to keep people quiet through blackmail. If any of these people get out of line they get exposed. Even if the exposed out others the media will slander them to the point no one believes them.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk those bytchmade attention whoring corny ass racist ass CACS

They ain't doin shyt for black people

They can anonymously suck my dikk
Another dumb motherf’er speaks ... they have black hactivists. Lol at your brainwashed stereotyping ass thinking that black people aren’t capable of being coders and cyber researcher in the legion to represent black interests.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
How many people have askrd themselves who or what is behind annoymous? Who heads annoymous?
from what i know its a hacktivist group started on *****

they aren't a centralized group but anybody who wants to hack for the greater good

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People talking about Biden needs to speak up- Biden is not going to say shyt except for what they let him or allow him to say. Like he hasn’t known about the indiscretions - worst kept 20yr. secret is child trafficking and cover ups. Like he’s not associated with Epstein either. Fun fact- your Papa Joe’s hands ain’t clean. I can’t believe some people still can’t see past the smoke and mirrors.

Last edited: