Anna Sawai >>> Prime Lucy Liu

Daps
There's something about Lucy Liu that entices me...

She got this vintage "bad bytch" aura that makes her larger than life. Even if ole Shogun jawn is bad (I still need to check out the show), like Lucy Liu the type I would meet at a local book store. She with her kids and just shooting the breeze, and I go..."miss you dropped this"

Lucy smiles and appreciates the generous offer. Soon our eyes intertwine as I admire this woman in some of my favorite flicks like Kill Bill and Charlie's Angels. She looks into my eyes in a sense of appreciation that I am not a typical fan, but more of a distant stranger.

I noticed her choice in books. Interesting, as they are all related to philosophy and self awareness. Knowledge is truly appreciated with the party of two, with a background isolated noise..."mom we gotta go".

I bid her farewell and she does the same. No care of her contributions, no facts that she is a Hollywood actress. She became a distant stranger, and I as a fan embrace the same concept.

For we are both free from the matrix like setting and programming of being a fan to a superstar....
Too much eucalyptus leaves for you today....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Too much eucalyptus leaves for you today....

:wow: Shhhheeeeeeet it's Koala Day bruv...I'm all in them leaves like HUOH!

15SCI-OZ-KOALA-blinky-jpcq-articleLarge.jpg

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
She’s very beautiful. She has like that facial template I’ve seen before in other women and it hits every time

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
She's very very very bad. And an Asian girl with big lips is :noah:

But prime Lucy Liu is something DIFFERENT. Not because she's more attractive..it's cuz of her energy. She's like Asian Rhianna.