Animated 'DEADPOOL' Series From Donald Glover coming to FXX - 2018

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He's got a production deal with FX. He's gonna be all over that network for the rest of his life.

Important to note, I'm 99% sure NBC-Universal passed on Atlanta. He signed a first right of refusal deal with them when he was on Community. Now he produces an award winning hit with FX, gets a major film look with Disney, and FX gives him the same production deal NBC had. That network can't get right :dead: How the hell do you basically raise a guy in house (30 Rock, Community) and then make no money off of him when he's one of the hottest properties in entertainment :dwillhuh:
It's better for us that NBC passed. Show couldn't be all vulgar on Network TV. So this is for the best.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Season 1 of ATL was overated but I stayed quiet. Is Season 2 any better?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not even gonna sweat it.:ld:

It would have been cool, but Donald is young Lando and Simba now too. There's only so many hours in the day :yeshrug:

Yea the article said they hadn’t gotten much traction on the project, no
Scripts had been written or anything.

I think that the fukkery that went down with the Solo film really hurt a lot of Donald’s side projects. They were supposed to be done filming mid summer of last year and after Ron Howard got hired they had to do 3-4 months of reshoots.

That means no videos for Awake My Love
Atlanta season 2 already was delayed
work on Deadpool gets delayed (and subsequently canceled)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
34r7eoh.gif

wat6rr.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I was looking forward to his take on this :martin:. I wonder what the creative differences were that led to them parting ways.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
Deadpool is ripe for a Disney xd type cartoon. You could have him crack jokes, break 4th wall.

Have him always trying to do bad stuff but he always ends up doing good against his will.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Deadpool is ripe for a Disney xd type cartoon. You could have him crack jokes, break 4th wall.

Have him always trying to do bad stuff but he always ends up doing good against his will.
Tough to have a character like Deadpool with Rated R flicks having a series on Disney XD. Too difficult to separate them.