Animal Kingdom Season 3 (Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i ant really believe dude killed smurf :ohhh:

low key i was not expecting this at all thought he would have shot in the arm or something or it would hvae worked out i the end
I still cant believe that shyt, during the whole "shoot me" scene i just knew Smurf would fall back and accept her Cancer (i thought all the Ellen Barkin Twitter shyt was the okie doke for fans to think she was off the show) but they really did that shyt.

Jay has to rise to the top faster than he expected, he bout to have a lot of shyt to fix. Deran is gone run, idk how Jay is gone take that. Dude might be a true psycho. The previews showed Jay stomping a nikka and Angela saying "you might not be happy until you kill all of them :picard:"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I still cant believe that shyt, during the whole "shoot me" scene i just knew Smurf would fall back and accept her Cancer (i thought all the Ellen Barkin Twitter shyt was the okie doke for fans to think she was off the show) but they really did that shyt.

Jay has to rise to the top faster than he expected, he bout to have a lot of shyt to fix. Deran is gone run, idk how Jay is gone take that. Dude might be a true psycho. The previews showed Jay stomping a nikka and Angela saying "you might not be happy until you kill all of them :picard:"

I was shocked even when she was shot i thought she would still move and it would just graze her like her shot did to pope

its crazy when this show started that smurf, baz and josh were prob the two main characters and now 2/3 are dead

jay is a psycho , the other brothers never kill unless absolutely necessary, this dude merked morgan fed her to the sharks merked his girl mia and then his aunt who took him in and didn't even break a sweat, not to mention he gave his mom the final dose that did her in

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was shocked even when she was shot i thought she would still move and it would just graze her like her shot did to pope

its crazy when this show started that smurf, baz and josh were prob the two main characters and now 2/3 are dead

jay is a psycho , the other brothers never kill unless absolutely necessary, this dude merked morgan fed her to the sharks merked his girl mia and then his aunt who took him in and didn't even break a sweat, not to mention he gave his mom the final dose that did her in
They gave a shout out to Breaking Bad when Walt killed gus and was chillin at the pool at the end of the episode, that shyt was dope how Jay had the whole "the world is mine" aura from Scarface when he finally got the throne. Its more cinematography than anything else low key.

@hex

Walter Whites rise to power has influenced a lot of shows

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They gave a shout out to Breaking Bad when Walt killed gus and was chillin at the pool at the end of the episode, that shyt was dope how Jay had the whole "the world is mine" aura from Scarface when he finally got the throne. Its more cinematography than anything else low key.

@hex

Walter Whites rise to power has influenced a lot of shows

Most definitely breh.

"Breaking Bad" is to this generation what "The Sopranos" was for the previous one. It's influenced everything from "Mr. Robot" to "Fargo".

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The finale didnt live up to the last episode, but it put things in motion and its another reason i gotta give these writers props. Its rare to see characters of a show where each individual situation keeps ypur attention.

Im ready for the fatherly fukkery of Billy and Jake next season (im willing to bet they both play big roles next season, past footage and current Cody timeline since we know young Smurf is still on the show).

I knew the Pam chick would be relevant too, i shoulda said it when i was thinking it, but the fukkery angle of a possible black version of Smurf intrigues me (Alfie Woodard would kill it).

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This show is a mess and enjoyable at the same time
Pope is the only somewhat likeable adult character (out of the people still around), everyone else is a piece of shyt. And he's a murderer with severe mental illness.