Angela Simmons...your thoughts?

Daps
We’ve all been on this journey with this girl via pictures for years…

In my humble misguided opinion it seems to have always boiled down to not being as cute as her sister so she had to find a way to stick out

It’s almost like Russ understanding he couldn’t shoot like Kevin but if he goes out of his way to get every rebound & assist people will pay attention

She looks like the average woman…WE GET IT but the average nikka has 75 dollars in his bank account…that doesn’t stop the world from being enamored with the rich now does it?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
But those broads actually have 9-5s.p and aren’t out here wearing next to nothing. What exactly does she do again? Put on some damn clothes. :hhh:

She's doin what she's supposed to do. Making my d*ck stand at attention. If she bothers you so much, go back to beating Metal Gear Solid 15, in your basement fakkit. :umad:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That's a solid body at 34 years old with a child. But she's also rich as hell so... :patrice:

I'd fukk, if that's what you're asking.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I see why broads are getting build-a-bodies and always airbrush and Photoshop their pics now.

This is how 99% of naturally curvy women look like...

I don't even see the problem...the cellulite? Cellulite is a secondary sexual characteristic in natural born women like facial hair is in men. Perhaps y'all prefer the alternative.

Only on the coli would this body be considered mostly undesirable.

Black Men lusting after fake parts is troubling.
Why do ppl like you come to the Locker Room?
This thecoli, we just getting these jokes off, thun :dahell:
Real......with a head full of some Packastani woman’s hair?????

:skip:
laugh-hide.gif

Something is missing in her life. Her trying to be sexy pics end up looking sad.
The father of son (?) was murdered and she doesn't seem to be able to keep a man and she's posting "body positivity" memes on IG...:beli:I feel whatu sayin'

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Man get the fukk outta here. bytches get those shyts to shyt on each other. shyt has nothing do with black men.

nikkas don’t even like fake asses.

Type in "I don't care if ass fake" into Google. Hell into the coli search engine and get back with me.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Why do ppl like you come to the Locker Room?
This thecoli, we just getting these jokes off, thun :dahell:

laugh-hide.gif

The father of son (?) was murdered and she doesn't seem to be able to keep a man and she's posting "body positivity" memes on IG...:beli:I feel whatu sayin'

What's the joke?