Angela Simmons...your thoughts?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
?
That isn’t a compliment 😆 What rational woman wants to be considered side chick material lol

She's a single mom and the father of her child was a hoodlum.

She's has no leverage at the negotiation table.

Beautiful woman tho... my favorite body type... look at those hips and thighs.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

That's not a flattering picture regardless of whether you would fukk or not

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Some of you non-cheek getting incels, are delusional, and deranged. That's what an average, everyday woman (including 85% of the hoes you goofies covet), look like, without CGI, filtering, and air-brushing. :aicmon:

I'd shoot that club up, all day long, on a hot summer day. No AC on. You cats are buggin. And overall she's a strong 6, low seven. Her sex appeal bumps her to an 8. You can tell she likes to get nasty.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you non-cheek getting incels, are delusional, and deranged. That's what an average, everyday woman (including 85% of the hoes you goofies covet), look like, without CGI, filtering, and air-brushing. :aicmon:

I'd shoot that club up, all day long, on a hot summer day. No AC on. You cats are buggin. And overall she's a strong 6, low seven. Her sex appeal makes bumps her to an 8.

But those broads actually have 9-5s.p and aren’t out here wearing next to nothing. What exactly does she do again? Put on some damn clothes. :hhh:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I see why broads are getting build-a-bodies and always airbrush and Photoshop their pics now.

This is how 99% of naturally curvy women look like...

I don't even see the problem...the cellulite? Cellulite is a secondary sexual characteristic in natural born women like facial hair is in men. Perhaps y'all prefer the alternative.

Only on the coli would this body be considered mostly undesirable.

Black Men lusting after fake parts is troubling.