Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
icegif-742.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Posters aren't going to watch the video beforehand and automatically go to one starring and disregarding because of Jill Stein, but that interview was rather unprofessional on Angela Rye's part.

When people ask why third party candidates have no chance to make an impact, point to this interview.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Editorializing and posting a one-hour video with no timestamps. You know what that means.

Id rather do a Tubi movie breakdown. At least every so often theres a plot twist:mjlol:

Everyone already knows how this went. Got on the brothas ass for mispronouncing "Kamala" twice. As if black people havent had our names mispronounced by each other since the beginning of time. Then accused them of making people waste votes,while at the same time saying "Bu bu but I like alot of whats on your agenda:lupe:". Last but not least accusing them of being Russian agents. They likely accused the brotha of accepting checks from Trump or hating black women. But i turned it off towards the end:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Posters aren't going to watch the video beforehand and automatically go to one starring and disregarding because of Jill Stein, but that interview was rather unprofessional on Angela Rye's part.

When people ask why third party candidates have no chance to make an impact, point to this interview.

They dont have the juice yet. What they need to do is take all that money they are wasting and pay people like Tariq,Yvette,Roland,@Certified,Candace Owens and other influential black people in the political sphere and gain some traction.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

They were backing her down tho. I respect how they remained professional.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Id rather do a Tubi movie breakdown. At least every so often theres a plot twist:mjlol:

Everyone already knows how this went. Got on the brothas ass for mispronouncing "Kamala" twice. As if black people havent had our names mispronounced by each other since the beginning of time. Then accused them of making people waste votes,while at the same time saying "Bu bu but I like alot of whats on your agenda:lupe:". Last but not least accusing them of being Russian agents. They likely accused the brotha of accepting checks from Trump or hating black women. But i turned it off towards the end

She corrected him within the first fifteen minutes like he called her Karen or some shyt. I was like damn :skip:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Real talk.

I like that Butch basically addressed those "nO tAngIblEs nO vOtE" clowns by saying what a vote for the green party would mean for black people.

Even if the greens don't win, the point is to show that their policies are popular. They're a barometer for how popular progressive policies are.

You want reparations? There's a party literally doing that with a black intellectual as the running mate. Don't stay home, VOTE.