Supporter
Daps
sdgsnt.jpg

sb2g6g.jpg

30udef5.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Her bytch ass crying on CNN about racism then defends a pedophile the next day:stopitslime:

These people in the media are mostly garbage.
I’ve been saying since she first came onto the scene that this woman is garbage. She’s no better then the women in Hollywood who defended Roman Polanski when they tried to extradite him. So many sick people in this industry. :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Charlamange never touched the girl. Dude get on my nerves too, but if you folks want to bring somebody down, do it to someone who deserves it or for something they actually did.
It don't matter to the nikkas that hate him. They won't read the facts because their opinion is already formed. Brah in here calling dude a pedophile and I guarantee he hasn't even looked into the situation.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Charlamange never touched the girl. Dude get on my nerves too, but if you folks want to bring somebody down, do it to someone who deserves it or for something they actually did.

This witch hunt sets a dangerous precedent plus it kinda exposes a lot of the pro black coli brehs that they are endorsing this shyt. You need clear cut evidence before you accuse someone of a heinous crime like rape, whether you like that person or not. Same people who were riding for Cosby until victim #29 came out, are ready to slaughter Charlemagne based on the statements of one woman and some weak ass evidence that was thrown out in court :francis:

Let's try to be consistent, brehs.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why his grown ass around a 15 year old at parties?

Why he stay joking about rape and drugging people?

We not fukking stupid.:mjlol:
Exactly. This isn’t a witch hunt. Char-Kelly is a c00n, pedophile, trash ass woman beater. He only started becoming “conscious” when it became fashionable. This guy said out of his own mouth he couldn’t wait to sell out. And yet calling him out on his trash ass behaviour makes us questionable?

Nah, fukk this guy. He’s a scumbag. He’s detrimental to black culture.