Angela Rye close to 40 looking right

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nah, B it's deeper than that.

Body like that we're going for a spiritual connection.

I'm talking shared bubble baths with back rubs.

Im talking nibbling her inner thigh whilst twisting her nipples.

I'm talking eating the p from the back.

I'm talking massaging her body down with coconut oil

Breh, I'm talking about multiple positions.

I'm talking about making her cum four/five times before I cum even once.

I'm talking cuddling afterwards and breakfast in bed the next morning.

I'm talking sending flowers to her mother every Sunday and shyt, nikka.
Ol Terry McMillan ass post:lolbron:
Penthouse Noir Letter headass:dead:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looking to get that ass ate...
Ix8rxGO

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Nah I feel you...

I get tired of this Coli logic that everyone light skinned has a white parent. Almost all of us have light skinned relatives, and we should all know at this point that The Diaspora means that pretty much all of us have white admixture, hence the variance in shades of black...

Whoever said Alicia don't look like a black woman is tripping. I don't know what "looking mixed" looks like because for almost every "mixed" person I know or have known someone with two black parents who looks like them...

The dumbest shyt I heard on here. Makes me wonder how many non-Black or isolated Black folks post this shyt. I am Martin Lawrence complexion but have high yellow people as close relatives and they had Black parents...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

well, she's mad, i wonder if this is about her not getting her show and her not getting as much airtime as she used to because of the covid

Daps

well, she's mad, i wonder if this is about her not getting her show and her not getting as much airtime as she used to because of the covid

Covid has exposed how inconsequential these appointed examples of black celebrity are. Without an economy that facilitates the open advertisement of fraudulent black wealth and consumption, what use do these black "celebrities" have? They are, without an open economy, surplus goods with no material value. Am I wrong? Who gives a fukk what Angela Rye thinks? So many other, far more intelligent, social and politically astute black minds are driving the discourse.

:francis:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Covid has exposed how inconsequential these appointed examples of black celebrity are. Without an economy that facilitates the open advertisement of fraudulent black wealth and consumption, what use do these black "celebrities" have? They are, without an open economy, surplus goods with no material value. Am I wrong? Who gives a fukk what Angela Rye thinks? So many other, far more intelligent, social and politically astute black minds are driving the discourse.

:francis:

say what you want about Yvette Carnell but she would do well with a segment once a week to replace Angela rye. She’s fairly level headed, comes with facts, doesn’t rely on thirst traps. She’s kind of out there but as a public speaker she does very well. She’s not interested in clapping back or bashing black men. She’s all about the bottom line.