Angela Rye close to 40 looking right

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She look older than 40:deadmanny:

She looks good for her age if she was like 46

All DC transplants from other places who move to DC to work for the government/politics always look older than their age. Them "professional", as they like to call it folks, in their 20's looking like they already 35+ and the early 30 something's looking 40+. Something about DC work/lifestyle sucks the soul outta people. Some of the most :mjpls: folks ever work and live in the district. Hella government folks in DC drink like fishes and heavy on the powder too. But the culture of constantly looking down on people because you think you better than the next man because you went some name brand college 10+ years ago and you have some boring wack government job and only associate with soulless old money cacs would take a toll on anyone.

Ol girl in the OP look good, :steviej:but she do look like a seasoned cougar with adult children and closer to 50, not a bytch who just turned 40.:ld:She look like she graduated high school in 91'. :ooh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's totally batshyt and went from 20 to 40 without being wifed. She's not a W for any man. Women worthy of marriage don't make it past their 20s still out in the field.

Jesus Christ who gives a shyt about any of that? Look at the damn woman. She looks good for 40. The end. I don’t care about any of that other shyt. I’m not marrying her.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn’t damn dummy you said she was close to 40 and she’s already 40 FOOL:russ:

Change thread title:

"Angela Rye is 40 looking right"

40 or 39. She looks good, retard.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
As for chicks behind her I think deep down pretty chicks don't wanna be friends with other pretty chicks cause they would be jealous or rather standout.
That’s not even an opinion:russ:
It’s Facts:mjlol:
Women do the most diabolical shyt to other women..
I’ve learned you can never out petty a woman..
And don’t let her friend be plus sized:wow:
Seen so much fukkery unrivaled in those power dynamics :wow: