Angela Rye close to 40 looking right

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Yes.. If you don't think it hits their heart and people aren't butt hurt over comments then why did 50 Cent block me for pointing out how stupid he was for saying BMF is better than Power while Power was still on air.. Mia X blocked me because i said without Master P you would just be a local rapper that never made it.. I troll these dumb ass people all the time and they get in their feelings.. A ig model blocked me because i asked how do you vacation all the time you ain't got no job.. It's obvious they sucking some old white dikk.. If you don't think these comments hurt or annoy these people then you're fukking stupid. A rapper dmed me because they was so pissed.

you really think you have power over these folk, you are just one of thousands of trolls, you are not unique in any way.

Get a life breh.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really think you have power over these folk, you are just one of thousands of trolls, you are not unique in any way.

Get a life breh.

Come on bro.. They get mad for at least 10 seconds because they took the time to respond or block.. I would never imagine someone like 50 Cent blocking nikkaz since he talks all that shyt.. The shyt i said in her comments would hurt any single, childless women over 40 ..

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yes.. If you don't think it hits their heart and people aren't butt hurt over comments then why did 50 Cent block me for pointing out how stupid he was for saying BMF is better than Power while Power was still on air.. Mia X blocked me because i said without Master P you would just be a local rapper that never made it.. I troll these dumb ass people all the time and they get in their feelings.. A ig model blocked me because i asked how do you vacation all the time you ain't got no job.. It's obvious they sucking some old white dikk.. If you don't think these comments hurt or annoy these people then you're fukking stupid. A rapper dmed me because they was so pissed.
Wow you're so cool :rudy: