Angela Rye close to 40 looking right

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
All now no1 can explain my friend tryna get a 33 year old girl pregnant and he shooting blanks this is cap
You just said he’s shooting blanks, which means it could be him and not his girl who’s the problem. You do know conceiving is a two way street right?:heh:

Lawd have mercy, you’ve gotta be trolling now.:dahell:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fetus: "Everyone please stand back."

crowd: :hubie:

Fetus: *grabs mic* "I would hit it raw & nut inside".

crowd: :whoo:

Fetus: "Chill...I'd fukk her in the butt."

crowd: :dame:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
You just said he’s shooting blanks, which means it could be him and not his girl who’s the problem. You do know conceiving is a two way street right?:heh:

Lawd have mercy, you’ve gotta be trolling now.:dahell:
I’m told by higher ups I won’t say who .. that after 30 woman are high risk so they’re likely not to get pregnant regardless .....IMPOSSIBLE once over 40 ur trolling .......

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m told by higher ups I won’t say who .. that after 30 woman are high risk so they’re likely not to get pregnant regardless .....IMPOSSIBLE once over 40 ur trolling .......
Id hate to roll the dice and end up financing a 40 yr old into retirement.:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All now no1 can explain my friend tryna get a 33 year old girl pregnant and he shooting blanks this is cap
My wife was older than that when we made our daughter.

Women aren't considered higher risk until 35 and the risk isn't that high until 38+. And even then it's a matter of %'s, there are a LOT of late 30s and early 40s women having normal pregnancies.

"Dr Jane Stewart, chair of the British Fertility Society, says there are plenty of women who conceive in their 40s if their fertility is in the normal range, but trying for a baby when you're younger significantly increases your chances.

"About 50% of women who try to conceive naturally in their early to mid 40s will achieve a pregnancy. Having said that, if you look at women under 38, that's women with normal fertility - so ovulating regularly, in good health, their partners producing normal sperm levels and having regular intercourse - 95% of them will conceive within two years, whereas half of women trying in their 40s won't conceive at all. So trying a bit younger does make a difference."

Conceiving in your forties | How to get pregnant after 40 | Patient

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife had our youngest at 35.

I have an aunt that had her first baby at 45 :huhldup:

Some women can get pregnant well into their 50s

Strap up middle aged brehs :wow:

Women are also having babies later. You are considered high risk though if you have a kid in your late 30s. Higher chance of complications for the child/mother.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I’m 39

And the past 4 women who are over 38 to 43 I been with was unable to get pregnant and I was shooting that club up often

not saying it’s impossible, but the odds are not good