Angel Reese Just Broke The Single Season Rebound Record With 8 Games Left

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This is why I don't like Angel Reese. Her arrogance. Like dumb bytch we are joking you ain't that cute.

THIS really got you triggered? Seems to me she got a lot more sense than some of these NBA players flying out these hoes and getting them pregnant. Also she said “none of US.” She wasn’t just talking about herself. She probably shouldn’t have addressed it at all, but she’s 22 and girls her age be in social media.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS really got you triggered? Seems to me she got a lot more sense than some of these NBA players flying out these hoes and getting them pregnant. Also she said “none of US.” She wasn’t just talking about herself. She probably shouldn’t have addressed it at all, but she’s 22 and girls her age be in social media.
I'm not saying actually fly nikkas out. I'm saying it's just jokes and have fun and laughs at it. It's not that deep for her to have that reaction.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Me: Angel Reese has no touch and is a stat padder

@CHICAGO: You hate American black women because you're a black Canadian immigrant.

CiYImHHBivpAs.webp

Like for real its hilarious. Angel isn't the hill to die on.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What do you know about sprinting? You take a sliver of information and run an agenda, nasty stuff.

fukk OUTTA HERE GOOFY.
ANGEL AINT A SPRINTER
YET YOU STILL ON THE SAME
TYPE OF TIME.

YOU p*ssy nikkaS BE SCARED TO
STAND ON IT WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT

I GUESS CLARK PLAYS FOR JAMAICA.
:devil:
:evil: