ANDROID USERS WON: THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING CHAIN RESTAURANT IN THE U.S.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
The menu is literally a freaking book. There’s no way you have an issue getting a good meal there.

Everybody has been/goes to The Cheesecake Factory.
EVERYBODY.
The more items there are on a menu the lesser chance there is for them to be good. There's absolutely no reason to eat there.

There are probably 100 better restaurants in your city around the same price range

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Best American restaurant I ever ate at.

Food in the US is generally terrible if you're an International man like me. It's the worst.
It's hard to find good food in the US, no lie.

Most people who have only ever dined in the US have no idea how bad the food is.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
CF is one of the better chains out there. Its a good fallback spot where everyone can find something they like. Yardhouse is another good chain

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
here comes the boiji uppety coli 7 figure club acting like they too high and mighty for Cheesecake Factory :mjlol:

tumblr_luic344Lh51qhcekeo1_500.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I think theres a group think effect to threads. Like the thread will go however the first few posts go...because it's the only way I could ever explain why on earth anyone could say cheesecake is good. It's guts blunts trash.
I don't hate Cheesecake Factory but this post is nothing but the truth. I've witnessed this for years on this site.

Next thread, CF will be overrated trash:heh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
We used to drive an hour to go to a Cheesecake Factory.. I feel like this was when it first came to my area. I had never heard of it before. Mid 2000s?

I was very impressed and I always enjoyed going there. I haven't been in a while but mainly cause I can't fathom waiting an hour to get a seat. This thread is making me want to go.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CF is one of the better chains out there. Its a good fallback spot where everyone can find something they like. Yardhouse is another good chain

I was just at Yard House earlier this week. Got the Korean ribeye and a Hennessey Old Fashioned.

Fred.