ANDROID USERS WON: THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING CHAIN RESTAURANT IN THE U.S.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
giphy.gif

bourgeoisie women are mad, but they know they will still take the free meal.
:smugdraper:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

" Why you gotta fight with me at Cheesecake?
You know I love to go there
Say I'm actin' lightskin, I can't take you nowhere
This a place for families that drive Camrys and go to Disney
They don't need to know all of our business "

full

" Get 'em a red nose, they clown cakes ...
They shoulda never let you 'round cake "

full

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's popular for a reason. A lot of this online shyt reflects people's THOUGHTS and NOT their actions.

Think about every couple you've ever seen on a reality show. How many of them are still together?

The fact that there's an audience watching your actions changes how you'll behave. Your dynamic changes when you know that you will be seen. Social media essentially did that to millions of people. Knowing they have followers and knowing they could go viral has led people who may otherwise be rational to come up with the dumbest takes you can imagine. Their goal isn't cogent thought, it's attention.

And anyone who has ever gone to public school has a memory of a child(ren) who would debase themselves or act out for attention. By creating incentives to do that, people aren't growing past that phase. They're becoming legitimately repellent and alienated from themselves and people who know them personally.

All this cheesecake factory bullshyt emerged from that system. Most people don't care about going there to eat. It's affordable, service is decent and for what you pay you get a nice meal.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don't get it. Cheesecake Factory is a quality restaurant. I mean we're not talking Cheddar's or Chili's. The only people that stick their nose up are snobs that rank quality on how "pretty" _____ looks

OH SHYT... :ohhh:
iPhone users... :snoop:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not surprising . It’s always packed when I go. The menu has something for everyone. They got good service, fresh baked bread, great drinks, and has good value for the price. The food seems much fresher than other chains like Applebees or tgif.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s not surprising . It’s always packed when I go. The menu has something for everyone. They got good service, fresh baked bread, great drinks, and has good value for the price. The food seems much fresher than other chains like Applebees or tgif.
The bread! So iconic it’s in the damn grocery store.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ppl can say what they want about the Cheesecake Factory, but I have yet to see one empty nor have I have seen one close down due to lack of business...

A few uppity a-- ppl isn't going to change the minds of the majority...

Besides, their cheeseburger egg rolls and avocado egg rolls are 🔥! *shrugs*