WOAT
Daps
I'd get a Windows Phone over iOS and Android right now tbh

It's a streamlined experience...that's all I care about these days

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I came from android to iPhone after two years. s2, s3, n4. iPhone 5s is better than all I won't be going back to android

I had all the hacks, roms, everything. nothing special about them. they basically all the same. only thing is screen size. but I like holding my phone with one hand and texting with ease

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
correct me if i am wrong
but when i try to watch live basketball games, boxing fights etc on certain websites it don' work on iphone but it does work with droids
mayb flash was the wrong term:yeshrug:
I didn't mean to come off as a dikk breh, i was genuinely askin lol
i see :ehh:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
the thing with android is that it's open source so allot of things are customizable. not every android is the same like iPhone. let me use mine for example. I have an s3. not as fancy as s4 but I keep it clean tho. I'm able to move my apps from one screen to another. I have seven screens now. I can like let's say use one for games, one for financial stuff, one for productivity, one for music and video apps. there's withers like someone mentioned so I can have the score and weather without going in app. google now is competing with siri and giving her a run for her money. I can tap the talk button and give a command and it gets done. there is nfc which is getting hot now these days. research that. not many have mobile payments. check the blogs. I mess with androidcentral.com, there are plenty tho. most of the apps Apple has are available. not like there isn't a similar app if need be. don't know if new iPhones have sd cards but android does so you can save a file on the phone and transfer it to pc or elsewhere if need be. go with Samsung if it's android. iPhone straight with their fanbase repping them, I know my folks have one and few other people I know. I just can't deal with that struggle screen they got. my shyt is four inch screen crisp and clear. there are bigger screens. unless new iPhone bigger, they screen too small. last but I'm sure there's more feature I like bout android is Swype. right now I'm on my tablet, which is my main pc and there's no keyboard hooked up just the on screen one. with iPhone you gotta tap each letter to type. with Swype I just glide across each letter and it appears as the entire word. this three minute post would've taken damn near ten on an iPhone depending on your skills. I use sprint on a family plan tho with some friends. they plans are straight. I pay 6 0 for my portion but don't talk much on phone. research best data plans and see if your job gives discounts cuz lots of them do. also read up the thread on android on here. them brehs get you straight wit all the info you need.
:patrice: :myman:
them fukkbois never quoted that's why I made this thread lol

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I came from android to iPhone after two years. s2, s3, n4. iPhone 5s is better than all I won't be going back to android

I had all the hacks, roms, everything. nothing special about them. they basically all the same. only thing is screen size. but I like holding my phone with one hand and texting with ease
YOURE A fukkING IDIOT. YOU CANT SET YOUR DEFAULT APPS AND IOS 7 IS BUGGY AS FUKK

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

:camby:
texting on a touch screen without swype = :scusthov:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

You got little girl hands breh? :dahell:

I can hold a note in one hand and text...and my hands are slightly above average.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Meh, all the information is out there bruh.....

There isn't much difference between the phones now at this point...

if you already have plenty of apple products then the iphone is probably the way to go

I like my S4 because it does everything I need it to do, when I download an album I put it right on my phone without going though Itunes and all that shyt... Plus I also like having widgets where I can see sports scores, recent emails, twitter and FB timelines without having to click on anything

Windows phones do all that, but far better and more seamlessly. And btw:

Live tiles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Widgets :scusthov:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I like customizing my phone so Android>>>>>Iphone
When you can have your screen looking like this
2013-10-04%2011.12.03_original.png
Screenshot_2013-10-02-04-43-12_original.png
Screenshot_2013-10-04-21-22-53_original.png

why settle by having to look at a simple 4x4 grid every day

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
What exactly do you want to do with a phone?
I'd love unlimited texting, minutes and internet data. Put music in it, take pics and videos, listen to podcasts. Is what I'd mainly use it for, but I'm down for additional shyt.
Like I recently heard with the s4 you can use it as remote for your tv, that's dope as fukk, and that note 3 has a better camera than the new iPhone 5S.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I like customizing my phone so Android>>>>>Iphone
When you can have your screen looking like this
2013-10-04%2011.12.03_original.png
Screenshot_2013-10-02-04-43-12_original.png
Screenshot_2013-10-04-21-22-53_original.png

why settle by having to look at a simple 4x4 grid every day
:banderas: that's dope, what android do u have? what other customizable shyt can you do besides the interface? how the fukk can u do all that btw? also i hear the s4 can be used as a tv remote and the note 3's camera shyts on iphone 5S's :lolbron:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:banderas: that's dope, what android do u have? what other customizable shyt can you do besides the interface? how the fukk can u do all that btw? also i hear the s4 can be used as a tv remote and the note 3's camera shyts on iphone 5S's :lolbron:
got a nexus 4

and those came from mycolorscreen.com
some of the screens come with instructions on how to make the screen