Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I hope so but DeBlasio is such a bipolar idiot assclown that I’m scared NYC might elect a right winger this time around :scust:

He couldn't get away with being gimmicky the way DeBlasio was.
So in 2021, he’s got options to run or be on Biden’s team.

Could he win a NYC mayoral race? :patrice:
Very possible. All the people who cry about how NYC is falling apart are either moving away or wanna move away (or live in SI)

---

Superstar
Daps
The perfect fit for Yang would-be treasury secretary, but it most likely goes to some ex-investment banker, that trend has to be broken hopefully it starts with Yang.

---

Superstar
Daps
I dont see him trying to play that game.

Paid interviews and book deals at best. Of the 15 minutes of fame, he got, only 5 minutes remain.

Don't see playing what game politics? He ran for president sure he knows the game.

Also, Yang isn't going anywhere. The 15-minute fame statement is nonsensical. There is a tactical reason why he just before Joe.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Don't see playing what game politics? He ran for president sure he knows the game.

Also, Yang isn't going anywhere. The 15-minute fame statement is nonsensical. There is a tactical reason why he just before Joe.

And you're basing this on what?

If you look at his professional background and what he's done since he dropped out, he will use this as a way to promote his future endeavors.

1. He's never held a public office before, and is still on the outside. it also means he doesn't have access into the circle of politics like other potential candidates.
2. He's not a billionaire. He's not even wealthy. He's had several failed startup ventures after leaving his career as a corporate lawyer (after only 5 months on the job), so he can't fund his only campaign.
3. He's shown throughout his professional career that he doesn't stick to one thing very long.
4. If not for the UBI ploy, he wouldn't be known for anything else, other than being Asain.

He will use his celebrity is enrich himself for as long as he can. Any air time to him, his free advertising. He's already started a non profit immediately after he dropped out. He's an entrepreneur so his goal is to get paid first and foremost. He was never qualified or even tried to look qualified to be president in the first place.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He couldn't get away with being gimmicky the way DeBlasio was.

Very possible. All the people who cry about how NYC is falling apart are either moving away or wanna move away (or live in SI)

Hmm, he'd need $$$ but he's proven he can raise money from the YangGang.

He'll be a political entrepreneur for a while, make some money. Then he'll run for another office. Hope he wins too. I don't necessarily agree with him on everything but at least he's not an ideological absolutist.
wonder how long he'll be a talking head

---

Superstar
Daps

Wiseguy this isn't TLR, post actually responses. Videos and memes don't cut it.

He graduated with a degree in economics from a top university and has started and run a business.

Has a clear understanding of what ales the United States in its current predicament.

His 21 programs that are centred around fixing the economic situation before the virus was exactly what America needed. In hindsight after the virus, it makes even more sense.

Especially upgrading the capitalist framework that currently exists to be more human-centred. I and industry are making bank while record-high unemployment is now among us.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
And you're basing this on what?

If you look at his professional background and what he's done since he dropped out, he will use this as a way to promote his future endeavours.

1. He's never held a public office before and is still on the outside. it also means he doesn't have access to the circle of politics like other potential candidates.
2. He's not a billionaire. He's not even wealthy. He's had several failed startup ventures after leaving his career as a corporate lawyer (after only 5 months on the job), so he can't fund his only campaign.
3. He's shown throughout his professional career that he doesn't stick to one thing very long.
4. If not for the UBI ploy, he wouldn't be known for anything else, other than being Asain.

He will use his celebrity is to enrich himself for as long as he can. Any air time to him, his free advertising. He's already started a non-profit immediately after he dropped out. He's an entrepreneur so his goal is to get paid first and foremost. He was never qualified or even tried to look qualified to be president in the first place.

So what are the legal requirements to run for president?

1) American Citizen
2) Over a certain age

Checks all boxed on that

What are the redeeming qualities one needs to run for a political position?

1) ideas that fix the problem
2) willingness to help one country, or region and that's it.

All the other points you mentioned dont fit anywhere as the qualities to run, but I got time so will address them.

1. Provide some historical framework that says because you have worked in the public sector before means your ideas are better executed and provide better results?

2. So you saying you want a billionaire to run for office. So having money makes you a better public service again, need proof!

You need to do your research on entrepreneurs! Failed business ventures mean nothing. It's what you do with the successful ones that count. Don't believe me, I can arrange some interviews for you with some very successful VC funds and even in my own space PE funds that will be more than welcome to explain it to you. He sold his business to a fortune 500 before he embarked on his quest for public service.

3. This might be the only point you might have a bit of points. But do you really think he is going to resign in the middle of his public service mandate?

4. Speak for yourself, read his book before he ran for office. UBI isn't plotting either. There is a reason it's being tested around the globe especially after 2008 when everyone realized the current capitalism model is in need of an upgrade. No plot or shtick.

As for the last statement you made, again nonsensical what's wrong with starting a non-profit to center on a nonprofit to put his policies into work. That reinforces the only point you might have a point, he is in it for the long haul.

Last edited: