Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bernie bros are hating hard and spreading misinformation on Yang.

it’s going to be really hard voting for Bernie if Yang doesn’t make it. I probably dislike voting for him more than I did Hillary in the general just based on the treatment of Yang.

Bernie likes Andrew... don't let some of the supporters discourage you

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bernie bros are hating hard and spreading misinformation on Yang.

it’s going to be really hard voting for Bernie if Yang doesn’t make it. I probably dislike voting for him more than I did Hillary in the general just based on the treatment of Yang.

giphy.gif

Anyway, Peace to Yang for moving the overton window with his candidacy a great deal on something that's really important and revolutionary rather than just taking up space like some other people. I want Bernie to win, I don't see Bernie supporters shytting on Yang anywhere, nor would I look for such a thing. I would hope he would involve him in his administration somehow.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
:what: Where at? Sounds like misinformation is being spread. :mjpls: I fukks with Bern and Yang the most out of all the candidates.

it’s easy to find. It’s on twitter a ton. But even on facebook, my friends who are Sanders voters stay trolling say Yang should drop out.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yang Extends His 15 Minutes, Buttigieg Is Still Serving His Penance and Michael Bennet Is Finally in It: 2020 Presidential Black Power Rankings, Week 27

1: Businessman Andrew Yang

I am not Yang Gang, I’m not Yang Clique, I’m not even Yang Book Club, but I must admit the low-information crew loved Andrew Yang as a presidential candidate. I assumed it was because of his $1,000 universal basic income Cash Now plan, which has made him the JG Wentworth of the 2020 field, but it wasn’t that. Voters found him funny, sincere and many were willing to give him another look because of high-profile endorsements from Donald Glover and Dave Chappelle. If Dave ever does a Yang commercial, he could pretty much just repurpose his reparations sketch and win over black folks just the same.

Even though Yang’s main focus has been jobs and the economy, several committee members were drawn to his healthcare plans:

Both of my parents have suffered from cancer and I have watched them struggle and continue to struggle to pay for their treatments. My mother even had to file medical bankruptcy to assist her. I want to live in a country where Americans aren’t going broke simply to stay alive. Andrew Yang seems to have a grasp on that, and it’s for that reason he has earned my No. 1 spot.

Yang is still polling at 4 percent with black voters nationally and is still at 45 percent of the population not even knowing who he is, but he somehow pulls out the top spot this week on our rankings. Oh, the humanity...but he’s still in first.