Andrew tate gets his negro/brehito wake up call

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Andrew Tate, Sneako, Freshandfit and all of those redpill cats are the manosphere arm of the alt right movement currently taking place. It's why Skeako lied that he was half black even though he's Asian and hispanic (his dad is a latino who moved to Haiti, mom is Filipina). Essentially the goal is to pin chauvinism on black men while still pushing out the redpill messaging to get white women in line. The Tate brothers are currently facing jail, so that might have something to do with their recent turn towards the far right.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Andrew Tate, Sneako, Freshandfit and all of those redpill cats are the manosphere arm of the alt right movement currently taking place. It's why Skeako lied that he was half black even though he's Asian and hispanic (his dad is a latino who moved to Haiti, mom is Filipina). Essentially the goal is to pin chauvinism on black men while still pushing out the redpill messaging to get white women in line. The Tate brothers are currently facing jail, so that might have something to do with their recent turn towards the far right.

So many right wing channels and obvious people paid off. The far right has deep pockets.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So many right wing channels and obvious people paid off. The far right has deep pockets.
DEEP pockets. they been at this since the early 2010s. I guess that once they failed during the 1960s and 1970s with the John Birch society and the "moral majority", they decided to give it another try in the early 2010s once Citizens United v. FEC happened.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Laughing along with the monkey jokes until you realize they meant you too:russ:I had a white co worker that thought he could get the racist "it's just jokes" off until I clapped back with "it's just jokes" about his daughter and how I'd fill her up with babies and cum and how he'd unalive himself if he found me running a train on his wife with the homies. I don't get in my feelings I just return the favor :yeshrug: