Andre 3000 to make it on Rick Ross God Forgives, I Don't

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
:rudy: This verse wont even be better than his verse on Jeezy's I do. Ive learned to not even listen to outlandish statements like this.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
why is da GAWD 3k blessing that fat fukk with a verse?

marketing?

i know he dont respect ross like that....

i think he doin it the same reason why he hoped on that c4 track.

show this generation there fav rapper aint shyt compared to the legend that is 3k

he was sneek dissing wayne and his generation of fans on his verse on interlude

I tell a nikka all those flows are borrowed, it’s the phar-oh, Three Stacks
I woke up in Cai-ro, lookin’ at stars so bright in the sky I thought they were marbles
No car doors, whatcha call those? A whole carload of raw hoes
In a Jeep Defender, please remember, don’t feed the Simba
Three’s a symbol like nobody, he’s a symbol of what’s safari
Pulled her ponytail to my body, she’s the only girl that was smart enough to call me Mr. Benjamin in the middle of a wild party
Skin was cinnamon, I pound it harder, how come the only girls that are thought of
Are the light ones? Well, tonight, then, we gon’ do it, do it, do it for the dark ones
It’s important that you are more than welcome to the Carter IV and
Y’all enjoy it, I will go ‘head, and I’ll kiss y’all on y’all forehead
Out

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
On the real tho....what's the last verse Dre has spit that's been just crazy? It has to be his verse on Royal Flush.....

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Coming from a big fan of 3K ... he's lazy, arrogant and people overhype his shyt like no other, when, in comparison to other verses, it's probably average as hell.
How is he arrogant when he doesn't want to be in the conversation of being great because of the pressure?

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
How is he arrogant when he doesn't want to be in the conversation of being great because of the pressure?

Hey, this and that may just be my opinion(s), but it's always irked me how he never wanted to be talked as one of the greats, because he never felt it was worthy enough of him and he didn't want to associate himself with the other candidates.

Again, my opinion and I could be completely off with it, but :snoop: @ his work ethic. fukk a new 'Kast album bruh?!?!?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Hey, this and that may just be my opinion(s), but it's always irked me how he never wanted to be talked as one of the greats, because he never felt it was worthy enough of him and he didn't want to associate himself with the other candidates.

Again, my opinion and I could be completely off with it, but :snoop: @ his work ethic. fukk a new 'Kast album bruh?!?!?

dre sees himself as more than a rapper..thats why he neer wanted to be in thoses talks..

i agree with him... hes proved hes more than a rapper hes a musican/artist/producer/etc..

he doesnt put him self in a box.. he never has