Andis t outliner cordless

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cordless on the clippers is a must,i cant imagine cutting hair and doing fades with a cord in the way anymore,im just now starting to to get away from corded trimmers...
Yeah I've had my Andis Styliner 2 for about... like 12 years. The Wahl about a decade. Never let me down. Just the cord gets annoying when doing personal grooming.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I fukk WITH THE BABYLISS PRO CORDLESS TRIMMERS
BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE
THE SKELETON DESIGN.

YOU HAVE TO MODIFY
THE ANDIS CASE TO ACHIEVE
SKELETON FORM.
:devil:
:evil:

51eIdfUsoCL._SY679_.jpg

best trimmer i’ve ever brought

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Been using Andis Slimline pro for years. But since my hairline has left me, i don't even care anymore.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do cordless trimmers make sense for a home customer who is only shaving/lining up himself?
How do you justify spending 2x to 3x the price of the corded models?

Makes sense and adds convenience for a professional barber, but for regular home user?
I know this is an old post but I'm on the fence of getting a cordless just so when i travel etc. Just easy to pop out but I don't think I need it. I dunno

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
How do cordless trimmers make sense for a home customer who is only shaving/lining up himself?
How do you justify spending 2x to 3x the price of the corded models?

Makes sense and adds convenience for a professional barber, but for regular home user?

It aint trickin if you got it

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@CHICAGO @Miggs
Yall still on the babyliss cordless clippers?

I dont have the clippers but i have the babyliss skeleton trimmer/foil shaver had em both a few years use on edge ups and beard...gotta clean every few weeks but it still runs very well...

Im rockin the wahl magic clip gold edition clippers which do a great job but ive had for about 4 years so im ready to upgrade soon...

Last edited: