Oakland, Ca
I don't know what your talking about
full
:dahell::dead:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been a barber for about 14 years now. So with the Andis clippers, you need a high amount of product to exfoliate the hair parabola. Your beard would most likely need an insignificant amount of range to reach the diameter of the circumference. The zero gap is measured by the grain of the liquid so thats all you really need to achieve the goal.

:dwillhuh: I thought you was like 22

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That Amazon Visa was my first credit card and only . shyt got a 4500 limit so it was coo for me. shyt I didnt even know I was qualified for one. Applied on Amazon and they instantly sent that thang.
How's that card working out for you?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm looking for some liners for my beard/goatee. I'm on Andis, I've had the T outliners but now everyone is saying go with the Outliner II because of something called "zero gap". If you are a barber or know something about what I'm saying, give a nicca some insight.

I've been a barber for about 14 years now. So with the Andis clippers, you need a high amount of product to exfoliate the hair parabola. Your beard would most likely need an insignificant amount of range to reach the diameter of the circumference. The zero gap is measured by the grain of the liquid so thats all you really need to achieve the goal.

:what::dead: Man which is the better liner in your opinion. I'm about to pull the trigger in Amazon

:manny: Dont een know. Im 18 and i dont got facial hair :mjcry:
:deadmanny:

King24

Rookie
Daps
I read some reviews on that card and a lot of people say they start charging interest from the date of purchase, if thats the case you was better off using your debit card.

I been using T outliner for a couple years, u shoud be straight with just those.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have a goatee and patchy ass sides. Bruh I just ordered off of Amazon for the first time in my LIFE. Earlier today I went to punk ass Sally's, they wanted 80 bucks. I went to Amazon and registered and applied for a credit card. Approved on the spot for 4500 dollars. They gave me a 30 dollar gift card to use toward the purchase and I ended up paying 23 dollars for them shyts. I have to wait for them in the mail but I have some clippers already until they show up. That's unbelievable.

Amazon is known to sell used clippers that were returned and bootleg ones. I would’ve copped at Sally’s.