And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
No disrespect but...wtf would we give him credit. He ran from Cleveland...went to the finals in MIA and won some/lost some. Then ran back thinking he was getting a younger team and "welcome back" glory story and lost. Why should we feel sorry for him? Seriously...why?
he lost year one in Miami too. Almost no one had the Cavs going to the Finals when he first got there and even less had them winning it. And truth be told, if Kyrie ain't go out in Game 1 they probably would've won

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
he lost year one in Miami too. Almost no one had the Cavs going to the Finals when he first got there and even less had them winning it. And truth be told, if Kyrie ain't go out in Game 1 they probably would've won

Nah...i don't think so. I feel like the result would have been the same because they lose on Defense and Kyrie still wasn't 100% so those one day off spans would have killed him. The only change would have been each team scoring avg.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh worded that wrong. He should've used something else besides talent.

It's true tho... I feel him. His teammates should feel the same way. As a baller you know man. If you stunk it up and aren't good enough, man up and own it