And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You said it was over regardless after game 3, no way GS could come back.:francis:

Breh stop it....this shyt was a set up. Bron losing the very two players he needed to win with right at the point of the start of the playoffs........

Your warriors almost got beat by a band of D Leaguers breh.....You nikkas should have a billion asterisks next to this garbage has Chip the league handed yall..........:mjlol:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
It was close breh

Iggy did a great job no doubt, and hit his wide open shots. But he more or less did a great job playing his role. But Steph was the driving force that allowed everybody to eat on offense, while still putting up good numbers. Steph was making plays for everybody all night long. They can't win this without Steph period.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one.

I'm not a Bron dikkrider breh. Peep my posts in this thread. I'm just not gonna get on Lebron for losing this finals with THIS team. Nah fam, they should've been swept.
No...you said he carried multiple title teams to finals. The team that made it was not garbage nor carried