And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
kdOE35B.gif

:blessed:
full

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Congrats Warriors fan. This is a much deserved win. You've been the best team all season and you proved it all throughout the playoffs. Every test thrown their way and these guys passed them with flying colors. What a great team and a great job done by Steve Kerr. He's def my coach of the year.

Now.........................

Time for JR to turn up!! Vacation is here playa!!! Instagram hoes on deck tonight!
jr-celebration.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
They won't repeat, breh. If big teams can stay healthy next season, and add key pieces, no way they'll repeat. If you and you're bandwagners want to bet on it, I'll bet.

Oh...i'm not bandwagon fan... i'm a Laker all day...everyday. I'm not even saying the Warriors will repeat. I was just responding to the bickering about injuries. The Cav's lost Love in the 1st round and made it to the finals. They adjusted and leaned on defense and it worked. All i was saying was cats need to stop it like the Warriors shouldn't feel happy for winning it all b/c the Cav's were hobbled. That same hobbled team still beat the Bulls and Hawks to get there.