And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Boss ....see what I'm saying...SHUT THE F*CK UP for saying "It's Over'. No it's not.

Anything can happen in any sports that can comeback. So now it's a close game. Again...you have to remember it's not the players...it's f*cking refs also that makes some dumb calls that could cost them to lose.

So Stop saying "It's over" in the f*cking first half. You acting like you're a casual fan for real.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
shot clock violation? :lupe:

LL

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Big Boss ....see what I'm saying...SHUT THE F*CK UP for saying "It's Over'. No it's not.

Anything can happen in any sports that can comeback. So now it's a close game. Again...you have to remember it's not the players...it's f*cking refs also that makes some dumb calls that could cost them to lose.

So Stop saying "It's over" in the f*cking first half. You acting like you're a casual fan for real.
Look at this retard :heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I REALLY want to see those dudes who've been bytching non-stop about the refs being in GSW's pockets now :stopitslime:. Cavs are +17 at the line and the Warriors TWO BEST defenders are in foul trouble... And yet the Cavs are STILL losing.
Nobody's complaining right now except the ones that want Lebron to lose :heh:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!

Thats been his gimmick since the playoffs started to be fair