And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The Cavs needs to stick what what worked in the 1st three game of this series and start dictating the pace again. I feel good about tonight's game and believe that the Cavs can push a game 7 for Friday night.
The warriors have changed their team since game 3 which renders Cavs bigs ineffective on defense. Mosgov has to guard perimeter if Cavs stay big

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
The warriors have changed their team since game 3 which renders Cavs bigs ineffective on defense. Mosgov has to guard perimeter if Cavs stay big
The Cavs smalls cannot guard the Warriors smalls for four quarters. Sometimes you just have to go with your best line up and said fukk it, if we going out we going to do it on our terms :yeshrug:.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
JR has some amazing dunks in his career. Is he even trying to cut to the basket? There's no Bogut, why can't they attack?

JR has some dirty dunks. I know hes older now but I know he still has it in him

This is still one of my top 10 dunks. nikka goes FLYING :damn:

"We just saw a man fly!!! Ride em Cowboy!!! :krs:"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Cavs smalls cannot guard the Warriors smalls for four quarters. Sometimes you just have to go with your best line up and said fukk it, if we going out we going to do it on our terms :yeshrug:.

Yep. Look at it like College Football.

Imagine if Ohio State tried to play Oregon's game instead of their game? (Yea yea I know they are both spread's)

but Ohio State wanted to play a physical, tough, go at a slower pace kind of game. If they tried to out Oregon..Oregon....they would have took that L.

Gotta be smart....go with what got you here..

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
if cavs lose today, i gotta say im impressed they even made it this far and played this well against the warriors

even though the warriors dont mind goin back to oakland for a game 7, i wouldn't like my chances against lebron, they gotta win it tonight

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

aR4sweb.gif