And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Great stuff by Kerr. Going all the way in with the finesse. Let's be reality though, so far today's game for the Cavs is like game 3 for the warriors. These are 2 evenly matched teams, and whoever gets a few more lucky breaks wins each game. Shots aren't falling for the cavs, they not getting whistles their way as much..
Cleveland will adjust and we will see than how this finesse style works out. But much props to Kerr, coach bud is great but today and in the Memphis series Kerr showed himself as coach of the year.

Also after this series,Mozgov made some mistakes early tonight but just overall, this guy looks like one of the 3-5 best interior defender in the league. Love the guy, i wish HE was 25 not 29 but hey, you take the good with the bad

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
If I played in the league I would use those people sitting court side as impact cushions..

If I dive for the ball and you're sitting there I'm coming right at your chest .. You're gonna break my fall thank you.

I would use refs, camera men, ball boys coaches I don't givafawk I ain't avoiding no body my team needs me