And the richest company in Japan goes to....

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
This guy skipped tears of the kingdom last year and is using that smiley to describe mario vs donkey kong. This nikka a narc 👮‍♂️

Hol on, this dude trying to flash his Nintendo card and skipped out on the GOAT Switch game? :what:

credit-card-cutting-up.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nintendo has three retail stores in the most popular city centers of the most popular cities in Japan. These are the hardest things to maintain as I believe Sony stopped awhile ago and Microsoft stopped during the pandemic. Always a good sign of the health of a direct to consumer company. Not that its necessary tho

I was there around Christmas time at the shibuya location and you needed a reservation to get in. All locals too, Nintendo is powerhouse.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Between the 75 billion microsoft spent on Activision and the 7.5 bllion they spent on zenimax, the fact that the only thing they have to brag about is a 30 dollar third party pokemon knock off in early acces kind of says it all
You have 5,009 posts stressed about microsoft buying activision, having legit mental breakdowns. now its not a big deal? :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between the 75 billion microsoft spent on Activision and the 7.5 bllion they spent on zenimax, the fact that the only thing they have to brag about is a 30 dollar third party pokemon knock off in early acces kind of says it all
Hey duck, what does this have to do with Nintendo being the richest company in Japan?

I'd think you would enjoy talk about the richest 1st party console makers in the gaming industry as much as you love to post sales numbers of hardware and games.

Microsoft #1
Nintendo #2

And the hardware selling, 70 dollar remake game flipping, single player cinematic story game telling and peoples champion 🏆

Sony @ #3

:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stan a company who’s games you don’t even buy or play brehz 🤭

You already exposed yourself as a fake fan, no ones falling for it this year
I probably have as many or more physical copies of switch games sitting in front of me right now than you have altogether :heh:

Hey duck, what does this have to do with Nintendo being the richest company in Japan?

I'd think you would enjoy talk about the richest 1st party console makers in the gaming industry as much as you love to post sales numbers of hardware and games.

Microsoft #1
Nintendo #2

And the hardware selling, 70 dollar remake game flipping, single player cinematic story game telling and peoples champion 🏆

Sony @ #3

:wow: