"And old nikkas, stop acting brand new, LIKE TUPAC AIN'T HAVE A NOSE RING TOO" - HOV da gawd

ILLMMORTAL

THE ILLEST
Daps
Reppin
THE MOST OUTTER REACHES OF THE COSMOS
The who? you call THIS your god?
B6UtsC0IAAAhU0Q.jpg
Some nikkaz with money figure they can do and get away with anything! Pause!:dame: Jay Z's a damn fool for this pic!:heh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
its a stray shot,and a dishonest narrative:comeon:.

he cant tell old nikkas to chill like we was giving gay shyt a pass in the 90's.

well maybe some of yall with that Biggie line:mjlol:
I wouldn't say that, I interpret it as him saying even the realest nikkas from that generation did flamboyant shyt.

He specifically chose Pac as one of the realest/most respected was still out wearing mad flamboyant shyt hanging with famous European homosexuals.
Now old nikkas wanna act like it was all timbs and concrete back in the days.

I think Pac stans and shyt are thinking of Pac in a different way than Jay thinks about Pac. Jay talks about those days on some "when we were kids we did wild shyt too". While Pac stans think of Pac like Jesus.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: You gotta love how these PAC stans try to turn shyt when it's about PAC "bbbbut when Tupac wore a nose ring it wasn't gay" :mjlol: mannnnn that shyt always was gay not once in the history of mankind was it not gay gtfoh clowns

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't say that, I interpret it as him saying even the realest nikkas from that generation did flamboyant shyt.

He specifically chose Pac as one of the realest/most respected was still out wearing mad flamboyant shyt hanging with famous European homosexuals.

I think Pac stans and shyt are thinking of Pac in a different way than Jay thinks about Pac. Jay talks about those days on some "when we were kids we did wild shyt too". While Pac stans think of Pac like Jesus.
If Jay really wanted to make a point in that way why not make fun of his own gay ass margarita colored suit in the sunshine video? Jay was 100% dissing gay shyt in doa. Pac in the tub was the most suspect looking picture of his life and Jay compared HIS DAUGHTER you him and mentioned it.

Jay is the master of veiled shots, backhanded compliments, subliminal disses and other passive aggressive behavior. It literally can a long ass topic in and of itself.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Think about all the hardcore shyt Pac had to do to make you guys forget about the nose ring....

Go to Jail
Pistol whip goons
Jump goons
Get shot multiple times
Get "Thug Life" tatted on the belly....

All so you didn't notice his girly nose ring...Young Thug tried, but real thugs don't wear nose rings. :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's not just saying we dresssed wild when we was kids,he couldve used his goofy ass hawaiin shirts and gumby haircut as an example....hes specefically using the nose ring which is seen as gay NOW,to try to paint it like old heads need to lighten up because we let gay shyt get a pass when artist we liked did it.

and that is the false narrative,Pacs nose ring wasnt seen as gay in real time,not even that leather contraption:pachaha:....but oldheads called out the likes of 3K for the gay shyt he was wearing,as well as Camron took hit just for wearing the color pink. SO its dishonest to tell us to "lighten up" now when we didnt lighten up back then,especially using a false example to do it,in a climate where fukkboys tryna play Pac left and right:martin:

older heads have been nothing but consistent,aint gave a wack nikka pass for the gay shyt yet:sas2:

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
He's not just saying we dresssed wild when we was kids,he couldve used his goofy ass hawaiin shirts and gumby haircut as an example....hes specefically using the nose ring which is seen as gay NOW,to try to paint it like old heads need to lighten up because we let gay shyt get a pass when artist we liked did it.

and that is the false narrative,Pacs nose ring wasnt seen as gay in real time,not even that leather contraption:pachaha:....but oldheads called out the likes of 3K for the gay shyt he was wearing,as well as Camron took hit just for wearing the color pink. SO its dishonest to tell us to "lighten up" now when we didnt lighten up back then,especially using a false example to do it,in a climate where fukkboys tryna play Pac left and right:martin:

older heads have been nothing but consistent,aint gave a wack nikka pass for the gay shyt yet:sas2: