Those smilies had the floor breh:yeshrug:
I wasn't ready:mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Negged for confusing this place as one that would give a damn.:scust:

If i was at home, I would 1-star this joint and post titty and chicken nugget gifs.
This is what happens when people invite women into the barbershop, it gets called the locker room
And we get bull shyt like this

Or girls going on about periods for 5 pages

What happen to the coli :mjcry:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I should bust the windows out of OP's car for making this pointless thread
I'm bout to give out some free daps, who want some:stylin:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
So I have been in a very happy and healthy relationship for the past 2 years and everything has been fine. However there are some things that I see or songs that I hear that piss me off at people all over again.

Like this evening I'm driving to go pick up my kids from daycare and Jasmine Sullivan - I bust the windows out your car comes on my Pandora station and I'm taken back to throwing all my husband's shyt out the window of our old apartment. There is also this restaurant downtown that I refuse to go to anymore because he started a huge fight with me over bullshyt there and embarrassed me on our anniversary.

Anytime I think about those things I'm ready to chin check the nikka...then I remember that those days are over....

On the other hand I hear and see things that make me happy or have fond memories of people or things that I dislike now. Then I have to remind myself why I don't fukk with them anymore.....:martin:
:therethere::hug:u dont know my life :(

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So I have been in a very happy and healthy relationship for the past 2 years and everything has been fine. However there are some things that I see or songs that I hear that piss me off at people all over again.

Like this evening I'm driving to go pick up my kids from daycare and Jasmine Sullivan - I bust the windows out your car comes on my Pandora station and I'm taken back to throwing all my husband's shyt out the window of our old apartment. There is also this restaurant downtown that I refuse to go to anymore because he started a huge fight with me over bullshyt there and embarrassed me on our anniversary.

Anytime I think about those things I'm ready to chin check the nikka...then I remember that those days are over....

On the other hand I hear and see things that make me happy or have fond memories of people or things that I dislike now. Then I have to remind myself why I don't fukk with them anymore.....:martin:

This situation and your screen name don't mix.

Let go of the past if it's hurting your hands.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negged for confusing this place as one that would give a damn.:scust:

If i was at home, I would 1-star this joint and post titty and chicken nugget gifs.

The salon is more welcoming than TLR. Take your bad attitude back there.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The salon is more welcoming than TLR. Take your bad attitude back there.
:stopitslime:Fam, i was joking with her. I said it in another post. Mind you, she posted ths in tlr. It was moved here.
And why didnt you target the people who said worse things? Apologize:birdman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:Fam, i was joking with her. I said it in another post. Mind you, she posted ths in tlr. It was moved here.
And why didnt you target the people who said worse things? Apologize:birdman:

Because I read threads from the first post down and yours was the first I saw. Assume I read anything after your post, brehs. I'll apologize to your mother when she gets an account here. You get nothing but this :hug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I read threads from the first post down and yours was the first I saw. Assume I read anything after your post, brehs. I'll apologize to your mother when she gets an account here. You get nothing but this :hug:
:francis:Hugs are nice, but can i see your credit report instead:feedme: