And 3 Weeks Later...Pusha T Is Back To Irrelevance

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pusha is hardly irrelevant considering how butthurt he's got Wayne fans right now, if anything more people are checking for him now than before. But it's starting to get tired he needs to hurry up and drop his response because time is running out.

The last thing he should do is let his window close after all of these years because you can't get that back. This Friday would be the perfect time do what he's been wanting to do to that no talent faq, rip him apart on wax and make his claim to the best on the mic don't blow it Push.

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pusha's fans are still checking for him. He never dropped a "lil Wayne diss". Just a street single to drum up excitement for his new release. Wayne caught feelings and dropped that wack ass goulish. And now push is still doing what he's been doing, touring and promoting his new album and label.

Maybe if goulish was actually worthy of a response he would have had to respond fast, but as it stands no response needed........yet

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
come on, i am a huge clipse fan. do you listen to anything pusha t did before good music? every other bar was a jab at lil wayne, and now every verse he's done over someone elses song has been about drake. you're not putting the song in context at all.

edit: no one thinks it's about lil wayne, it's about drake. the TITLE of the song refers to lil wayne. "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness."

Yes i have heard plenty of occasions that push has dissed Wayne. And when he did he either said his name or made damn well sure we knew who he was talking about. We all knew who the mr. Me too video was aimed at. In the case of exodus i think he purposely left it vague because Wayne is not the only one guilty of fake thuggery in rap. I'm sure he thought about Wayne when he was writing the track, but the track is directed at ALL the fake ass rappers acting like they can't get touched cause they got a record deal and a couple goons on salary.

What song are you referring to that he dissed drake? I've heard him on plenty of features but havn't heard a drake diss.

Lastly if no one thinks the track is about Wayne than why did Wayne respond and not drake?

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Pusha dropped the ball.

3483516_o.gif

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Yes i have heard plenty of occasions that push has dissed Wayne. And when he did he either said his name or made damn well sure we knew who he was talking about. We all knew who the mr. Me too video was aimed at. In the case of exodus i think he purposely left it vague because Wayne is not the only one guilty of fake thuggery in rap. I'm sure he thought about Wayne when he was writing the track, but the track is directed at ALL the fake ass rappers acting like they can't get touched cause they got a record deal and a couple goons on salary.

What song are you referring to that he dissed drake? I've heard him on plenty of features but havn't heard a drake diss.

Lastly if no one thinks the track is about Wayne than why did Wayne respond and not drake?

By other peoples songs I meant "freestyles" like sweet and dreams money can buy. I guess it's just a matter of not agreeing, him and malice both said a lot of shyt that wasn't direct, though mainly keeping with the "mr. me too" theme of starting the japanese fashion in america shyt and lil wayne biting them/claiming he had ghostwriters even though "lil homie can flow but his metaphors are boring." Like I said, the lesser known acts on good music have been trying to (whether it's all forced by labels or what...is another thread) start some type of thing with young money for a year now. I'm sure it could apply to other people but I think pusha t had very specific intentions for this song.

What doesn't make sense is why lil wayne responded, he went from ignoring it all together to addressing it and then a diss song.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
he will never put an album out, his braids havent grown since 2002 and pharrell doesnt answer his calls anymore

hes a G.O.O.D. music flunky ghostwriting verses for the next cyhi da prince mixtape wondering what he has to do to get some publicity cuz sneak dissing a fakkit the past 6 years aint been doing it for him :laff:

:ehh:

Totally agree with the bolded.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know about everyone else but im definitely checkin for pusha. i enjoyed the clipse and pusha has been dropping some dope shyt here and there. the latest track is crack too. yall kids got adhd, everything gotta be right now, but next week yall be on something else. me personally, i got no problem waiting for something dope.

"them nikkaz aint dying for ya"

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol he's not irrelevant to his fans.

The ones who've been supporting him for years and continue to check for his solo shyt.

Not to mention you're making a thread about him because you're feelings are hurt for your fav rapper..

Wayne is definitely on the decline and losing fans though..

:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
By other peoples songs I meant "freestyles" like sweet and dreams money can buy. I guess it's just a matter of not agreeing, him and malice both said a lot of shyt that wasn't direct, though mainly keeping with the "mr. me too" theme of starting the japanese fashion in america shyt and lil wayne biting them/claiming he had ghostwriters even though "lil homie can flow but his metaphors are boring." Like I said, the lesser known acts on good music have been trying to (whether it's all forced by labels or what...is another thread) start some type of thing with young money for a year now. I'm sure it could apply to other people but I think pusha t had very specific intentions for this song.

What doesn't make sense is why lil wayne responded, he went from ignoring it all together to addressing it and then a diss song.

:wtf: who are the lesser known artists on g.o.o.d. I know your not talking about common, cause for one he is no longer a G.o.o.d. Music artist and secondly he is arguably more known than the rest of the good music roster. Maybe not more popular in the Hiphop world but more known in entertainment for sure.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
In 2012 its impossible to end someones career, they would literally have to be a pedo