And 3 Weeks Later...Pusha T Is Back To Irrelevance

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
its pusha t, who cares about him either way. even if he did drop a diss back, do u honestly think people would still be talking about it. he knows thats his only shot at being relevant again, so he's probably saving it for a new project

Daps
The nikka should have released that track at most 2 days after ghoulish.

I gave him a pass cause I thought he was gonna do it at summer jam.

Now... :rudy:

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Pusha was irrelevant before the diss, the diss gave him a little attention from the online community, and once again, he's vanished. No one cares about this washed-up dude or the Clipse.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pusha's fans are still checking for him. He never dropped a "lil Wayne diss". Just a street single to drum up excitement for his new release. Wayne caught feelings and dropped that wack ass goulish. And now push is still doing what he's been doing, touring and promoting his new album and label.

Maybe if goulish was actually worthy of a response he would have had to respond fast, but as it stands no response needed........yet

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Lil Wayne is, and always will be wack at the end of the day
mashup1p.png

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Pusha's fans are still checking for him. He never dropped a "lil Wayne diss". Just a street single to drum up excitement for his new release. Wayne caught feelings and dropped that wack ass goulish. And now push is still doing what he's been doing, touring and promoting his new album and label.

Maybe if goulish was actually worthy of a response he would have had to respond fast, but as it stands no response needed........yet

nah...pusha t has been trying his absolute hardest to get a response out of lil wayne since WGIFC. exodus was absolutely about drake and young money...the 3rd stringers of GOOD music have been trying to start a "beef" for a year now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nah...pusha t has been trying his absolute hardest to get a response out of lil wayne since WGIFC. exodus was absolutely about drake and young money...the 3rd stringers of GOOD music have been trying to start a "beef" for a year now.

If he was trying his absolute hardest to get a response from wayne he would just say fukk Wayne. You could swap out lil Wayne and young money with a plethora of different rappers and crews and the song would still apply. Wayne is not the only fake gang banger with a bad record deal.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lol...people are so fukking reactionary. Why make a diss record nobody but message board posters will give a fukk about when you don't have a release date yet? He's working on an album on G.O.O.D. which should get a good budget, good promotion and some of the best producers working on it. I'm sure he'll have something to say about Wayne when it drops. That Ghoulish trash wasn't even worthy of a response anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was gonna say he shook but now Ill give him some time.. I got a feeling he got something in the works. If he gonna put it out, He gonna put it out around the time a project or mixtape is coming so he get benefit off it.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timing is everything. I don't think its over for him yet but dude should release his dis soon