Ancient Kemet & Genetics - The New Racist Front To Denying Kemet's Blackness

Asante

All Star
Daps
The lengths that you are going to uphold white racist bullshyt in the name of progression, while trying to shyt on black scholars who debunked their shyt and pointed out clear connetions to ancient Kemet among the so called West. Southern, Central (Niger-Congo) Africans today is just soooo fishy. Why are you determined to deny that we have a connection to ancient Kemet if you are not an agent of white supremacy. You'll make threads that glorify more recent "Sahellian" or West African civilizations, but you purposely try to say that they are not descendant from an earlier genesis in Northeastern African civilizations i.e Nubia and Kemet. You're job seems to be to convince blacks ignorant of African history to accept that white zaddy doesn't want us to connect to ancient Africa's grandest civilization, while making it seem like you're glorifying West Africa. No you're cutting Niger-Congo speakers from our collective more ancient history in your denial of our connection to ancient Kemet. I peeped the game a long time ago.

Daps
Actually, for shyts and giggles, I looked up the words that the crazy hotep put up Ancient Egyptian and their Yoruba equivalents...

What an absolute liar and failure hoteps are:

English words:
perfect
fire)
complete

smell
open
to give birth
to become

frog
blow away
build)
boat)
water)
time)

dwelling place
black person
living person
possess
buy
pray
confess
many
cheap)

a god
spirit
invocation
mouth
river)
settlement)

a place
beetle

spirit name)
name)
to pierce)

rise up)
pull)
pluck)
evil place)
negation)

watcher)
door keeper
lock
shut the door

to know

to walk
rest
tired
Water
against
to listen
praise
spread out
round
male
to create
rejoice
extremely black
deep water

land
head
talk
to think
deep and round
divide
to mould
time
tide
wrap
complete
cobra
red)

hill
evil person

Yoruba equivalents:
pipe
ina)
pari

orun
ṣii
lati bimọ
lati di

Ọpọlọ
fẹ kuro
kọ)
ọkọ oju-omi kekere)
omi)
aago)

ibi gbígbé
eniyan dudu
eniyan laaye
gba
ra
gbadura
jẹwọ
lọpọlọpọ
olowo poku)

ọlọrun kan
ẹmi
ẹbẹ
ẹnu
odo)
pinpin)

ibikan
Beetle

oruko ẹmi)
orukọ)
lilu)

dide)
Fa)
fa
ibi)
aito

oluṣọ)
olutọju ilekun
tiipa
ti ilekun

lati mọ

lati rin
sinmi
ti rẹ
Omi
lodi si
lati gbọ
iyin
tan kaakiri
yika
akọ
lati ṣẹda
yọ
lalailopinpin dudu
omi jin

ilẹ
ori
sọrọ
lati ro
jinjin ati yika
pin
lati m
aago
ṣiṣan
fi ipari si
pari
kobi
pupa)

òkè
eniyan buburu

ọlọrun omi

Daps
Now I'm not going to take credit with the list of comparisons, but upon the very first example you gave I'll shut you the fukk up. The velow was the very first definition that popped up on google search.

"
Search Results
Web results

Vocabulary of the Yoruba Language: Part I. English and ...
books.google.com › books

Rú - SOKE , v . a . disturb , stir up , exRỌ - GUN , v . a . to lay wait for , set a agitate , provoke to shoot up , to watch for ; produce seed ( as spring as grass ; to rise ...
Samuel Crowther - 1843 - ‎Engelse taal"

The very first word that you attempted to deny it's Kemetic connection to is in fact connected to Kemet in the original example that I gave. That first sample (I'm an accountant btw) is clear indication that you compiled a short list of the most off beat definitions for the sake of being contrarian. While you're at it explain why these "Niger-Congo" groups all have names that have transitive meaning in ancient Kemetic.

Ethnic names in the Mdu Ntr (Kemet)

Tutsi
Tutsi "the assembled gods"; "all of them (gods)"

Akan
Akan - the name of a god
Akaniu - a class of gods like Osiris

Fante
Fante - "he of the nose" - a name of Thoth - one of the 42 judges in the Hall of Osiris ("Shante" in modern Egyptian)

Hausa
Hosa - a singing god
(The Sahidic Coptic word for 'to sing; song' is Hos. Note: There are also towns in Ethiopia & Angola named 'Hosa'.

Yoruba
Ourbaiu - great of souls, a title of gods or kings
Ouruba - Great God of soul

Fulani
The word for Fulani in Wolof is Pël, from this the French derived Peul
Paal - a Kushyte god; a form of Ra

Twi (an Akan linguistic group)
Twi - the name of a god

Oromo (Cushytic)
Oromo is derived from 'orma' - person to 'oromo' - people in the Oromo language
Orma ; Oromo - the name of a god

Edo
Edo - name of a god; also a city in Keme

The Bini, the original people and founders of the Benin empire (aka, Edo empire)
Binni - a phallic god​

You stupid mf you ran from every other point that I presented also. I kicked your ass in this debate. You need to concede to this ass whooping that I gave you. Instread of gas lighting, because your daddy Beyoku told you that I'm "out of the loop".
Little Hotep, you were caught lying. Get the fukk over it. You fail. Cry yourself to sleep.

Asante

All Star
Daps
^^^ You don't even know how to format shyt. That is fukkin unreadable for one....secondly bytch AN AFRICAN FROM THE WOLOF AND A CONGOLESE ethnic group were the first to widely argue THEIR AFRICANS languages that THEY SPEAK has connection to ancient Kemet, so you trying to characterize this as an "African American" is patently false you dumb ass. Again your complete inability to debate against my points in my previous post to you is all the proof that you all are on a gas lighting campaign when it comes to trying to debate Afrocentrics. YOU RAN AWAY FROM A REFUTATION. No bytch go back and try to refute it since you have so much to say about it's illegitimacy.

Asante

All Star
Daps
The Ewe people like the Akan whom I just presented also have the same oral tradtions that link them to ancient Kemet. But you're going to claim that some desperate African American is making this up.

il_570xN.478841120_hutg.jpg

8-381321394312552.jpg

The Djed represents balance and stability. It has been interpreted as the backbone of the Egyptian god Osiris , especially in the form Banebdjedet (the ba of the lord of the Djedet) . Djedu is the Egyptian name for Busiris, a centre of the cult of Osiris.

EGYPT: DJED = STABILITY ----EWE: DJE /DJETI=STABLE/SOLID .

EGYPT: Hèdj / hè dj = WHITE ---- EWE: Hè / Hé=WHITE.

EGYPT: TA / TO = LAND ---EWE: TA /TO =LAND (EXAMPLE 1: APU TA = THE BEACH = LAND NEAR THE OCEAN . EXAMPLE 2 : ETOH TO = BEACH = LAND NEAR A LAKE OR RIVER ).

EGYPT: BA = SOUL ----EWE : BA=SOUL (EXAMPLE : DJO LE "BA" DJI NA M = DON T STAY ON MY SOUL .

EGYPT: KA=SPIRIT ---- EWE : KA = SPIRIT (EXAMPLE : AGBE KA = LIVING SPIRIT=LIFE FORCE (KA ANKH IN ANCIENT EGYPT), AND THE SERPENT WHO REPRESENT THE SPIRIT IN ANCIENT EGYPT IS CALL "KA" IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE IT IS IN THE NIGHT THAT PEOPLE SLEEP AND CONNECT THEIR SPIRITS TO THE DREAM WORLD ).

EGYPT: NOU/NOUOU/NOUT/NUN =THE SKY GODESSE ----EWE : NOU/NOUOU=SKY GODESSE (EXAMPLE 1: M TA NOU = I SWEAR TO GOD = M = I -- TA = SWEAR AND YOU TOUCHE THE GROUND/LAND WITH YOUR FINGER -- NOU =SKY GODESSE AND POINT YOUR FINGER TO THE SKY . EXAMPLE 2: NOU IN THE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHE IS REPRESENT AS A VASE(MUD) AND IN EWE TO SAY LID (TOP OF A VASE WHO CLOSE IT ) YOU SAY "NOU" TOU=VASE CLOSER . EXEMPLE 3 : NOU/NOUOU IS THE MOTHER OF RA THE SUN IN ANGIENT EGYPT , SHE IS THE ONE BRINGT THE SUN EVERY DAY TO NEW LIFE AND IN EWE TO SAY "THE SUN IS OUT OR IT IS DAY " YOU SAY "NOU KE "= NOU OPEN HERSELF BUT IT MEAN TOO" THE MOUTH IS OPEN " AND IN ANCIENT EGYPT YOU CAN SEE IN SOME TEMPLES HOW RA=SUN IS GOING IN THE MOUTH OF GODESSE NOU/NOUT WHICH REPRESENT THE DEAD OF RA = EVENING THUS TO SAY "MOUTH IS OPEN " MEAN THE REBIRTH OF RA ).

EGYPT: RA = THE SUN GOD ---- EWE: RA=DAY THUS SUN (EXAMPLE : MONDAY = DJO "RA" =DAY OF KODJO , TUESDAY = BLA RA = DAY OF ABLA ECT...ALL SEVEN DAYS HAVE " RA" IN IT IN EWE ).

EGYPT: AKHOU / KHOU = SPIRIT OF THE DEAD ---- EWE: EKHOU/KHOU/KOU = DEATH (EXAMPLE: AKHOU / KHOU IN ANCIENT EGYPT REPRESENT THE DEAD DEAD SPIRITS WHO ARE ALLOWED TO RETURN BACK TO THE SOURCE WHO IS GOD RA=THE SUN AND IN EWE DEATH IS "EKHOU/KHOU " BUT IT MEAN ALL SO PIT (CORE) WHICH IS THE SOURCE THUS GOD AND THE SUN IS CALLED IN EWE DO "KHOU" SSOU =THE INDEPENDANT SOURCE / CORE OF FIRE AND THE EWES DO A CEREMONY FOR DEADS SPIRIT 40 DAYS LATER AFTER THEIR DEATH CALLED LU TU = CONTACT WITH THE LIGHT LIKE IN ANCIENT EGYPT WHERE YOU FIND THE SAME CEREMONY IN THE BOOK OF THE COMIN FORTH IN DAY LIGHT (BOOK OF THE DEAD) THUS EKHOU IN EWE AND ANCIENT EGYPT MEAN " THE JOURNEY BACK THE CORE/SOURCE/GOD/RA/THE SUN THAT S WHY THE PYRAMID (THE GRAVES) HAS THIS FORM WHO ELEVATE FROM EARTH AND COME TO ONE POINT ON THE TOP WHO IS THE SOURCE WHERE TO RETURN TO GOD RA IN HEAVEN , THIS FORM OF THE PYRAMID IS SHOWIN PEOPLE THE JOURNEY OF THE DEAD SPIRIT OF PHAROAH TRAVELLING TO THE SKY TO GO BACK TO THE UNIQUE GOD IN HEAVEN ) .

EGYPT: HOU/HU = VERB/ PRONOUNCED WORD =SOUND ---- EWE : HOU/HU/HOUN = SOUND / DRUM THUS WORDS BECAUSE THE SOUNDS OF A AFRICAN DRUM ARE CONSIDERE BY AFRICAN AS THE WORDS AND VOICE OF THE ANCESTOR/GOD .

EGYPT: SIA = PERCEPTION / IMAGINATION ---- EWE : SIA = PERCEPTION /IMAGINATION ( EXAMPLE PERCEPTION MEAN " SEEN " IN YOUR SPIRIT THUS UNDERSTANDING SO IN EWE IF YOU SAY " SIA " TO SOMEBODY YOU ARE ASK HIM/HER IF HE/SHE SEEN /PERCEIVED OR UNDERSTOOD WELL BECAUSE PERCEPTION COMES FROM THE FRENCH VERB PERCER/PERCU WHO MEAN "TO COME THROUGH
" A SECRET THUS UNDERSTANDING SO IF YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO UNDERSTAND/KNOW (WARNING) SOMETHING YOU SAY " SIA " AND SIA MEAN PERCEPTION AND IMAGINATION AT THE SAME TIME IN EWE TOO BECAUSE IF YOU SAY TO SOMEBODY WHO PRAISE ( BLOW ) HIMSELF " MA KPO NOU TCHAN SIA " = I M GOING TO SEE THINGS , WITH A VIEW OF YOUR GREAT LIFE EXPERIENCES COMPARED TO A IGNORAND WHO IS PRAISING HIMSELF " LIKE YOU CAN TEACH ME NOTHING I SEEN TO MUCH THINGS IN MY LIFE " BUT BECAUSE YOU USE THE FUTUR TIME TO CONVERSE THE VERB ( I M "DOING" TO SEE THINGS) MEAN "IMAGINATION " / PERCEPTION BECAUSE PERCEPTION (LIKE THE DICTIONNARYS ARE SAYIN) IS THE PRESENT RELATIF TO THE FUTUR SO YOU ARE IMAGINATE OR SEE THINGS WHO KANN HAPPEN OR HAPPEN IN THE NEAR FUTUR OR WHO IS HAPPENING ( WAIT(EXPECTATION)) IMAGINATION=TRYIN TO SEE IMAGES WHO YOU NEVER SEEN IN YOUR SPIRIT) .
EGYPT: MAAT/MA/MAA= BALANCE / EQUALITY / HARMONY THUS FUSION ECT---- EWE : MAA/MA=EQUALITY/BALANCE / FUSION ( EXAMPLE : IN ANCIENT EGYPT MAAT IS THE NETER OF BALANCE/TRUTH/EQALITY ECT AND HIGHES ATTRIBUT OF GOD AND GOD IN EWE IST CALLED MAA WU/MA WU = THE HIGHES TRUTH/ PRECISION ODER THE MUCH TRUTH ) .

EGYPT: P/PER= HOME/HAUS ---- EWE : Pé /PE = HOME/HAUS .

EGYPT: HEQA= MAGIQUE / IS A UNIT OF MEASURE OF THE VOLUMES (4,8 LITERS ---- EWE : HEKA/EKA=MAGIQUE / IS A UNIT OF MEASURE OF THE VOLUMES (40 GRAMME) BY THE EWE IT BEEN USE TO MEASURE FOOD LIKE REIS/MAIS AT THE MARKET .

EGYPT: SOKAR=IS A DEITY ---- EWE : SOKA=DEITY OR A GOD FORCE

EGYPT: KAM/KEM = BLACK / COAL / ACCOMPLISHMENT THUS COMPLETLY ---EWE: KA / KAMI=BLACK /COAL AND KEM MEAN COMPLETLY THUS ACCOMPLISHMENT IN EWE ( EXAMPLE : THE HIEROGLYPHE KAM / K M IN EGYPT IS THE REPRESENTATION OF A COAL THUS BLACK AND IN EWE THE WORD " KA" MEAN SPIRIT BUT COAL TOO AND WE KNOW THAT THE KA= SPIRIT IN ANCIENT EGYPT HAS A BLACK COLOR SO IN EWE KA MEAN COAL AND "KA MI" MEAN SMALL COALS WHICH LOOK LIKE COAL POWDER , "MI" IS THE PLURAL OF "M/Mé" WHO MEAN "ME" OR ONE " PERSON " IN EWE (ONE PERSON IS M/MéAND MANY PERSONS ARE "MI" ) SO WHEN THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS USED THE LETTERS " K M " THUS KAM THEY ARE WRITING KA - MI = LITTLE /SMALL COALS (FRAGMENT FROM THE GREAT COAL ) IN PLURAL WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT EGYPT AS (COLLECTIVE PEOPLE) THE LAND OF BLACK PEOPLE (BLACK NATION ) AND THEY ARE WRITING KA-M / Mé WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT OSIRIS = KAM - WUR OR KEM WUR = THE GREAT BLACK , SO THE BLACK EGYPTIANS CHILDEN OF OSIRIS ARE KA-MI = SMALL COALS OF THE BIG GREAT COAL /BLACK WHO IS OSIRIS AND BEFORE WE FORGET KA MEAN SPIRIT IN ANCIENT EGYPT LIKE IN EWE TOO SO "KA MI" MEAN ALL SO CHILDREN OF THE GREAT BLACK SPIRIT = BLACK HUMANS CHILDREN OF OSIRIS/SON OF GOD BECAUSE WE HAVE A "KA"= SPIRIT AS HUMAN BEINGS . NORMALY IN EWE MANY BIG COALS TOGETHER ARE JUST CALLED KA WITHOUT THE PLURAL FORM SO " KA MI" ARE THE SMALL ONES SO WE CAN SEE THE REASON WHY THEY CALLED OSIRIS GREAT BECAUSE HE IS UNIQUE ( BECAUSE THEY SEEN THEIR GOD AS A PARENT AND BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE WITH THEIR GOD OSIRIS BECAUSE IN THE WORD UNIQUE YOU FIND THE WORD UNIFICATION ) AND WHY THEY CALL THEMSELFS "KA MI = SMALL / CHILDREN OF THE GREAT BLACK SPIRIT " BUT WHY DID THEY USE "K M" HIEROGHYPHES TO SAY "KAMI AND KAM" AT THE SAME TIME WITH NO LETTER CHANGES OR ADDICTION ? 1 . BECAUSE YOU DON T USE JUST A SINGLE COAL TO MAKE FIRE IN AFRICA THAT DON T WORK ( REAL WOOD COAL NOT LIKE THE COAL TODAY IN THE SUPERMARKET ) , 2 . WE SEEN THAT IN EWE MANY BIG COALS ARE JUST CALLED " KA" WITHOUT A PLURAL FORM BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE MANY OF IT TO MAKE ONE FIRE BUT IF YOU WANT TO SAY "COAL POWDER " YOU SAY KA-MI = LITTLE COALS , SO THE NAME WHICH EGYPTIANS USED TO CALL THEMSELFS LIKE "KA MI WOU " = THE BLACK ONES / THOSE WHO ARE BLACK CAN BE EXPLAIN IN EWE BECAUSE THE EGYPTIANS HIEROGLYPHE WHO IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE "W" IS THE PLURAL FORM OF "THAT/THE ONE " SO IF YOU WANT TO SAY "THE ONE" IN PLURAL WHICH IS "THOSE" YOU SAY "W" =WOU BUT I THINK THE REAL PRONOUNCIATION IS "WO" BECAUSE IN EWE " WO" MEAN TOO " THOSE / THE ONES" SO KAMIWO IN EWE MEAN THE SAME THING LIKE IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND K M T = THE NAME OF EGYPT WILL BE " KA MI TA" = LAND OF THE BLACK PEOPLE IN EWE = ( NATION OF BLACK HUMAN BEINGS / THOSE WHO HAVE A KA BECAUSE THE COLOR OF THE SPIRIT IS BLACK AND THEY HAVE BLACK SKIN BECAUSE THE GREAT SPIRIT WHO OSIRIS IS IS SEND FROM "RA" = THE SUN ON EARTH TO GIVE LIFE / SPIRIT TO THE WORLD AND THE SUN IS FIRE SO OSIRIS / THE GREAT KA = SPIRIT WHO THE SUN SEND ON EARTH IS FIRE / LIGHT SHELF OF THE SUN THUS THE COLOR OF LIGHT SHELF / FIRE / KA IS BLACK BECAUSE WHEN FIRE TOUCH THINGS AND BURN THEM IT TURN BLACK LIKE TAN (SUNBATHE/BRONZED) SO THE SPIRIT = KA /SUN LIGHT SHELF MUST BE BLACK IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THE CORE BECAUSE IT GIVE A BLACK COLOR AFTER TOUCHING / GIVING LIFE ) THUS KA=COAL=BLACK/SPIRIT -- MI=THOSE /PEOPLE=MANY PERSON -- TA = LAND ALL TOGETHER = "LAND OF THE BLACK HUMAN BEING " IN EWE LIKE IN ANCIENT EGYPT .

EGYPT: WUR = GREAT ---EWE: WU = MUCH / INFINITE THUS GREAT ( EXAMPLE : LIKE IN THE NAME MAA WU = GOD IN EWE , MAA WU =THE INFINITE TRUTH/BALANCE /JUSTICE /HARMONY /ACCURACY ETC....

EGYPT: AMEN /MIN = THE HIDED / GOD---- EWE : AMé/AME/Mé= THE SOUL BECAUSE GOD IS THE SOUL AND AMé/Mé MEAN ALL SO "INSIDE" THUS HIDE .

EGYPT : AY = IS A NAME OF A PRIEST IN ANCIENT EGYPT ---- EWE : AYI = IS A NAME BY EWE PEOPLE .

EGYPT : MèRI = IS A NAME FOR THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS LAND WHICH MEAN LOVE----EWE : MèRI =IS A NAME BY EWE PEOPLE .

EGYPT : KHAT= MATERIAL BODY = THE TOUCHABLE ---- EWE : KHAT / KAH = TOUCH THUS IT IS RELATIF TO THE MATERIAL BODY BECAUSE IT IS THANK THE BODY IF WE CAN TOUCH IN FIRST PLACE .

EGYPT: HOR / HERU = FALCON NETER ANGEL SON OF OSIRIS WHICH YOU MUST AS A DEAD SPIRIT BEVOR YOU SEE THE FATHER "OSIRIS" MEISTER IN OF THE ROOM OF THE DEADS OR ROOM OF THE 2 MAAT ---- EWE: HOR = IS A VODOO WHICH YOU CALL IF YOU WANT TO TALK WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE DEADS THUS YOU MUST SEE HIM BEFORE YOU CAN GO TO THE ROOM OF THE DEADS TO TALK WITH THEM LIKE IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND THE NAME "HERU" IN ANCIENT EGYPT IS SAY "HéLU / HELU" IN EWE MAYBE THE "R" TURNED TO "L" WITH THE TIME WHEN WORDS ARE NOT CORRECTLY PRONOUNCED BECAUSE A OTHER HAUS (TRIBE) OF EWE PEOPLE IS CALLED PéRA PEOPLE (LIKE THE NAME OF PHAROAH= PER AA / PERAA) BUT THIS NAME (PéRA) TURN TO "PLA" TO ABBREVIATE THIS NAME AND SOME PEOPLE SAY NOW "PéDA" SO WE CAN SEE THAT THE LETTERS "R" CAN TURN TO "L" IN AFRIKA AND YOU CALL THE NAME HéLU IF YOU WANT TO SAY TO SOMEBODY " GOD IS WATCHING YOU " AND HERU IN ANCIENT EGYPT IS THE NETER/ ANGEL ONE WHO HAS THE ALL WATCHING EYE CALLED OUDJAT .

HOTEP

Asante

All Star
Daps
Little Hotep, you were caught lying. Get the fukk over it. You fail. Cry yourself to sleep.

Boy go eat a dikk. You got your ass beat in this debate, and it should be clear to everyone that you are a white supremacist shill at this point.

Asante

All Star
Daps
:patrice:What in the fukk are you talking about? Ramses III AND his son were found to have the M2 lineage.

rameses3dnaresults.jpg

Just jump off a cliff with your dumbass.

Again the mere fact that it is was present in multiple pharonic remains, while remnants of the M2 lineage are still found in Egypt and it is mostly confined to Sub Saharan Africa TODAY is proof of it's migration.

"The Distribution of E-M2 and it clades in Central and Southern Africa has usually been explained by the ‘‘Bantu migrations" (which occurred 3000-2500 B.C), in which agriculture and iron technologies spread from the Bantu's homeland located in the Benue complex i.e. Nigeria/Cameroon’’ But their presence in the Nile Valley and in other Non-Bantu speakers Can Not be explained in this way. E-M2 distribution is probably explained by their presence in the populations of the “Early Holocene Sahara”, Who went on to people the Nile Valley in The mid-Holocene era (12,000 B.P.) according to Hassan (1988). Keita and Boyce; Boyce, A. J. (Anthony J.) (2005). "Genetics, Egypt, and History: Interpreting Geographical Patterns of Y Chromosome Variation"."

Restatement_of_the_Bantu_migration_Alfred_M(1).jpg

The evolutionary history of Southern Africa Francesco Montinaro1,2 and Cristian Capelli1

west-africans_zpsdvscunem.jpg

On the map below notice how the Hapi River Valley and particularly around northern & central Sudan along with middle & southern Egypt is the most noticeable abnormality on the map below for their complete absence of Africa's most frequent genetic marker Y-Dna haplogroup E1b1a. Coincidentally this is the exact same region where the Bantu Homeland and expansion is given by African scholar Alfred M M'Imanyara (maps above) decades prior to the heavy reliance on genetic data (compare the map below to the black and white maps of the homeland and expansion above). The migration map with the arrows above explains the genetic marker's current distribution in the map below. It's like plugging the pieces of a puzzle. The exert cited below from S.O.Y. Keita places the M2 lineage in Northeast Africa as well.

Distribution of Y-DNA (male DNA) haplogroup E1b1a/E-M2 lineage (predominant African American lineage)

23r9tt5_zpscdxxxagq.jpg

Exactly there was no formative period for this innovative, so that is logically evidence of it's diffusion from a region that already has it poppin (i.e. Meroe). Here is what the Akan have said about their own history;

"Oral traditions of the ruling Abrade (Aduana) Clan state that Akans originated from ancient Ghana. The Akan people migrated from the north through Egypt and settled in Nubia (Sudan). Around 500 AD (5th century), due to the pressure exerted on Nubia by the Axumite kingdom of Ethiopia, Nubia was scattered and the Akan people moved west and established small trading kingdoms. These kingdoms grew and around 750 AD the Ghana Empire was formed. The Empire lasted from 750 AD to 1200 AD and collapsed as a result of the introduction of Islam in Western Sudan, due to the zeal of the Muslims to impose their religion, their ancestors eventually left for Kong (i.e. present-day Ivory Coast). From Kong, they moved to Wam and then to Dormaa (both located in present-day Brong-Ahafo region). The movement from Kong was necessitated by the desire of the people to find suitable savannah conditions since they were not used to forest life. Around the 14th century, they moved from Dormaa South Eastwards to Twifo-Heman North West Cape Coast. This move was commercially motivated."

Here are more sources supporting what has been written about the Akan's Hapi Valley Origins.

www.academia.edu/3876359/AKAN_-_The_People_of_Ancient_Khanit_Akan_Land_-_Ancient_Nubia_Sudan_

unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000042627

Now riddle me this WHY IN THE fukk ARE WEST AFRICANS VALIDATING A MIGRATION FROM KEMET AND NUBIA IF THIS WAS NOT VALID? Or do you not give them the respect of knowing their own history since your white Zaddy's do not approve of them attaching themselves to ancient Kemet?

Proof_of_the_migration(1).jpg

fukking clueless;

95425118_3100069353376987_8593519691396284416_o.jpg

95865083_3107712215946034_6845843648353927168_o.jpg

95930566_3107712012612721_8883097407378685952_o(2).jpg

93876921_3078912712159318_446897407347654656_o.jpg

96785365_3120590464658209_7102819246844936192_o.jpg

96753668_3117442281639694_4148859758494875648_o(1).jpg

94257574_3083938028323453_5383009222201966592_o(2).jpg

96515827_3123145391069383_1422809011740213248_o.jpg

94377465_3086479801402609_5464331563208540160_o.jpg

95097824_3097691103614812_8767220645726519296_o.jpg

Red_skin_Kemet.jpg

96707313_3129639037086685_7052965877813084160_o.jpg

egyptian_bird_man(2).jpg

img_4810.jpg

"Palm Oil Offerings

Palm Oil/Epó Epo is Palm oil. It is derived from the fruit of the oil palms, primarily the African oil palm. Palm oil is not the same thing as palm kernal oil. Palm kernal oil is derived from the kernal of the same fruit and it is not the same color as palm oil because it does not have a high beat-carotene content like palm oil.

Palm oil is commonly used for spiritual purposes. To understand the nature of palm oil, one can simply observe its qualities. For instance, if one were to touch the surface of palm oil they could feel that it has a very smooth texture. This smooth texture is one of the key uses for palm oil in spiritual work. When offered to an energy or orisha that one is working with it is offered to assist with smoothing the road ahead, or smoothing transitions so that the road ahead is void of obstacles or unforeseen challenges that could arise.

Palm oil also had a red color which represents virility and swift action. Offering palm oil will assist with making one’s affirmed prayers to manifest much sooner than later. Palm oil is a common staple in a spirit worker’s medicine bag and is often used as offerings to most Lwa like Ogu/Ogou orisha including Esu and Ogun however it is not recommended to offer palm oil to Obatala.

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MAGIC & RITUAL
__
Ancient Egyptian magic was part of religious and medical practices, as well as forms of personal voodoo. But before we get into details, we need to first define what we mean by magic."​

Nope Afro-Asiatic cannot be reconstructed, so it is purely from your white Zaddy's ambiguous imagination just like professor Obenga stated in the video that I just posted.

You are a clueless pink ball juggler

tumblr_pg1onveYEM1r9mz5f_540.jpg

EGYPT YORUBA
1. Wu (rise) Wu (rise)
2. Ausa (Osiris, father of the gods) Ausa (father)
3. Ere (python/ Serpent) Ere (Python / Serpent)
4. Horise (a great god) Orise (a great god)
5. Sen (group of worshippers) Sen ( to worship)
6. Ged (to chant0 Igede (a chant)
7. Ta (sell / offer) Ta (sell/offer)
8. Sueg (a fool) Suegbe (a fool)
9. On ( living person) One ( living person)
10. Kum (a club) Kumo( a club)
11. Enru (fear / terrible) Eru (fear / terrible
12. Kun / qun (brave man) Ekun (title of a brave man)
13. Win (to be) Wino (to be)
14. Odonit (festival) Odon (festival)
15. Ma or mi (to breath) Mi. (to breathe)
16. Tebu (a town) Tebu (a town)
17. Adumu (a water god) Adumu (a water god)
18. Khu (to kill) Ku (die)
19. Rekha (knowledge} Larikha (knowledge)
20 Hika (evil) Ika (evil)
21 Mhebi (humble) Mebi, humble to ones family
22 Sata (perfect) Santan (perfect)
23 Unas (lake of fire) Una (fire)
24 Tan (complete) Tan (complete)
25 Beru (force of emotion) Beru (fear)
26 Em (smell) Emi (smell)
27 Pa (open) Pa (break open)
28 Bi (to become) Bi (to give birth, to become)
29 Hepi (a water god) Ipi (a water god)
30 Sami (water god) Sami (a water god)
31 Osiri (a water god) Oshiri (a water god)
32 Heqet – Re (frog deity) Ekere (the frog)
33 Feh (to go away) Feh (to blow away)
34 Kot (build) Ko (build)
35 Kot (boat) Oko (boat)
36 Omi (water) Omi (water)
37 Ra (time) Ira (time)
38 Oni (title of Osiris) Oni (title of the king of Ife)
39 Budo (dwelling place) Budo (dwelling place)
40 Dudu (black image of Osiris) Dudu (black person)
41 Un (living person) Una (living person)
42 Ra (possess) Ra (possess/buy)
43 Beka (pray/confess) Be or ka (to pray or confess)
44 Po (many) Po (many/cheap)
45 Horuw (head) middle Egyptian Oruwo (head) (Ijebu)
46 Min (a god) Emin (spirit)
47 Ash (invocation) Ashe (invocation)
48 Aru (mouth) Arun (mouth ) Ilaje
49 Do (river) Odo (river)
50 Do (settlement) Udo (settlement)
51 Shekiri (water god) Shekiri (a water god)
52 Bu (a place) Bu ,a place
53 Khepara (beetle Akpakara (beetle)
54 No (a water god Eno (a water god)
55 Ra -Shu (light after darkness Uran-shu (the light of the moon
56 Run-ka (spirit name) Oruko (name)
57 Deb/dib to pierce Dibi (to pierce)
58 Maat (goddess of justice Mate (goddess of justice)
59 Aru (rise) Ru (rise up)
60 Fa (carry) Fa (pull)
61 Kaf (pluck) Ka (pluck)
62 Bu bi (evil place) Bubi (evil place)
63 In- n (negation In-n (negation)
64 Iset (a water god) Ise (a water god)
65 Shabu (watcher) Ashonbo (watcher)
66 Semati (door keeper) Sema (lock/shut the door)
67 Khenti amenti (big words of Osiris Yenti – yenti (big, very big)
68 Ma (to know) Ma (to know)
69 Bebi, a son of osiris) Ube, a god
70 Tchatcha chief (they examined the death to see if they tricked tsatsa (a game of tricks, gambling )
71 Ren( animal foot) Ren (to walk)
72 Ka (rest) Ka (rest/tired)
73 Mu (water) Mu (drink water)
74 Abi (against) Ubi (against / impediment)
75 Reti (to beseech) Retin (to listen)
76 Hir (praise) Yiri (praise)
77 Ta(spread out) Ta (spread out)
78 Kurud (round) Kurudu (round)
79 Ak – male Ako (male)
80 Se – to create Se (to create)
81 Hoo (rejoice) Yo (rejoice)
82 Kamwr (black) Kuru (extremely black
83 Omitjener (deep water) Omijen (deep water)
84 Nen, the primeval water mother) Nene (mother
85 Ta (land) Ita (land junction)
86 Horiwo (head) Oriwo (head)
87 Ro (talk) Ro (to think)
88 Kurubu (round) Kurubu (deep and round)
89 Penka (divide) Kpen (divide)
90 Ma-su (to mould) Ma or su (to mould)
91 Osa (time) Osa (time)
92 Osa (tide) Osa ( tide)
93 Fare (wrap) Fari (wrap)
94 Kom (complete) Kon (complete)
95 Edjo (cobra) Edjo (cobra)
96 Didi (red fruit) Diden (red)
97 Ba (soul) Oba (king) soul of a people
98 Ke (hill) Oke( hill
99 Anubis (evil deity) Onubi (evil person)
100 Kan (one: Middle Egyptian) Okan one)
101 Nam (water god) Inama (water god)​

Dude just shut the fukk up. You've made a fool of yourself challenging on behalf of white Zaddy.

@Mhofu again you missed refuting the points made in this post. Are you conceding that you lost this debate or are you going to come back around in a few months and gas light when you see me? You barged into my thread attempting to insult my intelligence, and then when I fukk you up on your bullshyt points you run away like a bytch. I will not let you off of the hook with your gas lighting. Either concede or Imma keep going.