Anatomy of a Fall - Trailer

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
What a waste of time this movie was. Its like the filmmakers tried to make this as boring as they could....A crime/murder mystery/trial movie this dry should be crime.....And they went with the ending i knew they would because the makers have no idea how to tell a story :martin:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing about this. Is it worth a watch?
Yes. Must watch. Sandra is great but the child performance in this is one of the all-timers. The kids rarely get recognized at the Oscars

Also a nice touch was the URL at the beginning of the movie before r the credits. I don't know if that was just in theaters or not

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yes. Must watch. Sandra is great but the child performance in this is one of the all-timers. The kids rarely get recognized at the Oscars

Also a nice touch was the URL at the beginning of the movie before r the credits. I don't know if that was just in theaters or not

I think it was something NEON decided to add in. I watched the France rip a while back and it wasn’t on there.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The argument scenes were very strong, reminded me of Scenes From A Marriage and reminded me of a world I never want to enter

the setting is cool, the small details interesting, everything is good, very European-- but the movie didn't really move me, or hit that rush for me. I walked away kind of unscathed, but interested. There's a theme in there about the essential "unknowability" of a person even to themselves and their partner. Or children. There's something like that, but I have seen that before too.

Not saying it needed a mystery, or a antagonist, or a twist ending like High Crimes, or Jagged Edge, or a dozen other marital thrillers, but thinking back to when I saw this, and I can't remember if she did it or not, or what the movie implied.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie was amazing.

Everyone is this movie deserves awards
the woman, the dog, the kid, that lawyer defending her

Not sure what people were expecting, the story is in the title.

I did expect a twist
like the kid did it or something
but the story was really great.