An overly friendly boyfriend....Ok or turn off?

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
men and women flirt i thinks its natural. im a tease but i know better than to go too far and disrespect my significant other cuz i know i'd be upset if it were reversed.

Thank you for breaking it down. :salute:

I'm the same way too but I know my limits unlike some people. :francis:

Rep my brother!:myman:

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, not into a guys who are overly friendly or flirty. I'm not like that... seems pretty exhausting. I just need an introvert who enjoys traveling and eating good lol

Taurus sun, Scorpio Moon

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate men that are friendly, bc they usually end up like the other woman more than me. Then I get sad, mad, and crazy. Anywho, I'm a cancer with a Gemini moon, and Sag rising. What does this mean @Prima Donna?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I hate men that are friendly, bc they usually end up like the other woman more than me. Then I get sad, mad, and crazy. Anywho, I'm a cancer with a Gemini moon, and Sag rising. What does this mean @Prima Donna?
Cancer sun with a Gemini moon?
:gucci:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
everytime i tell you this, you act weird :beli:
Sun in Cancer/Moon in Gemini:
Sky Wire

You have a lot of demands on you as well as assorted perceptions and you find
introspection hard because of your busy mental schedule. You tend to want to help
everyone and adapt to everything because you are kind and sensitive. No one can do
this though. Try to fulfill your own dreams rather than worrying about fulfilling another
person’s dream. Your feelings at any given moment may just be a reflection of the
environment. You have a lot going for you including a great memory with the ability to
learn a lot. In addition to intelligence, you are humorous and sophisticated.
Furthermore, you are very perceptive and an excellent critic. Gemini is, of course,
restless by nature and wants a lot of variety in addition to being curious. Sensitivity
and intuition combined with being impressionable are hallmarks of a Cancer. This
combination is not without it difficulties though. Yes, there is the friendly spirit and
excellent mind. Belligerent and tense situations make you that way as do, on the
positive side, peaceful and calm ones. You tend to take on the emotional situation you
find yourself in and it is difficult, accordingly, to discover what your real life situation
and true goals are. Your intellect, imagination and inventiveness can be an asset in
your profession but you are not decisive enough to be in management. A career in
media or advertising is a possibility or something in the arts would be a good choice.
You are not great about keeping promises and your loyalty is spread very thin. Very
assertive and strong partners are a bit of a challenge for female Cancer-Gemini
individuals and they might lose themselves as a result. Someone who is freedom
loving and open minded like you is the best sort of partner for you. You cannot hear
yourself because of the noise around you. A famous person who kind of illustrates a
lot about Cancer-Gemini people is Henry David Thoreau. His important work was
done in an environment of quiet and solitude. Be more honest with yourself about
what you want. Learn to be more self-assertive. Try to learn what it is that you really
want, what your own goals are and then, after you know, go after them. First
impressions are generally the right ones for you so trust them and depend on them.
While it is true that Cancer-Gemini people work well in a structure and organized
situation, you should make decisions for yourself.