An Old Empire Is Coming Back

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing new under the sun.

I called this months ago, but got push back, but it looks to be happening right before our eyes....

Chad is leaning towards joining AES, as Chad has also drawn a plan for US troops to exit. Senegal told French troops to leave and act like they want to join AES, but want to still be freinds with France.

If Chad joins I can see South Sudan flirting with the idea in the near future. I'm calling it here again. Not saying it will be super advanced and/or developed(and would they even want development from a western model)....., but they will not be pushed around or colonized.

Chad most likely will join, if South Sudan, and Senegal ever make the leap it will be the come back of the old Soudan Empire before it broke up into Songhai and Mali empires....before colonization. It stretched from Sudan to Senegal.

I know I'll get more push back from the "experts", but I called the AES and I'm calling this, probably before 2029

SONGHAI_empire_map.PNG

Dislocated_African_Place-Names_Map.jpg

Locator-map-Sudan.jpg

kingdoms-peoples-Africa-11th-16th-century.jpg

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Interesting analysis :ohhh:

Chad joining will be a good thing. Chad got a good army

I don't think Senegal will join. South Sudan is too far. they are cut off from the rest by CAR.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting analysis :ohhh:

Chad joining will be a good thing. Chad got a good army

I don't think Senegal will join. South Sudan is too far. they are cut off from the rest by CAR.

Chad and all of the current AES countries are poor and mostly land locked. They all have a shared history and culture. These reasons are part of the driving force behind the new confederation. I mentioned South Sudan because most of the Sahel and West African Sudanic peoples point their origins to Sudan, as well as a shared over all culture. The CAR wont be a big issue for joining, they may even become an ally on principle.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Chad and all of the current AES countries are poor and mostly land locked. They all have a shared history and culture. These reasons are part of the driving force behind the new confederation. I mentioned South Sudan because most of the Sahel and West African Sudanic peoples point their origins to Sudan, as well as a shared over all culture. The CAR wont be a big issue for joining, they may even become an ally on principle.
I don't see CAR joining... Too much bad blood with Chad and the religious issue.

Chad joining will already be big and good.

Too much members too soon is a formula for trouble anyway

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irony here is Kagame wanted to partner with AES on some projects, but it could just be a sneaky way for
the west to destablize it.

Rumor has it Cote D'Ivoire and Ghana wanted to be part of the AES, but Traore said they did not qualify as they have too much western resources, which disqualifies membership.