An interesting look on Michael Jackson

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about an average piece of p*ssy.

I'm saying he never had a close romantic relationship at any time during his music career yet he sung such beautiful music surrounding romantic relationships

Mike and Stephanie Mills wrote songs about each other when they were dating. She still talks fondly about him.

Daps
I love Mike, but he was gay. Or at least bi.

I remember watching a video on youtube where he had a candid, recorded phone conversation with some woman (he was shyttin' on his pops :lolbron:, saying how Joe kept asking him for money and shyt). Anyway, all through the conversation, he kept calling the woman "gurl".....and I mean like

tumblr_lihazsADe71qadhwp.gif

Ain't no straight man callin' a woman "gurl" like that.....not even a family member

He did also talk about relationships and being in love with women, but still.....

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mike got in the game ealry he seen how foul women could be at such a young age,
It really fukked his mind up.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let's remember that most of those boys lied.... Mike was a weirdo, but we don't know that he was a pervert n shyt. Probably was gay, idk.... but we can't believe all that BS they put on him

I'm gonna remember him for
all those millions to black students and black colleges. All those millions for Africa for health and water and disease reasons. All those millions to causes in the US and Caribbean. Plus all the black groups he helped support...... and him starting to dabble in a lil Islam just as an extra added f u to certain haters.

I'm like :lupe: at him holding on tight the The Beatles, Elvis, and Eminem... and other white people royalties - but then letting a lot of black artist eat off their own royalties.

Plus I tend to like people who allow people to believe they have money issues or allow people to believe they have less cash than they really have- That's what bosses do- I respect that type of shyt.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
he didn't write most of those songs himself. he created most of the melodies and arrangements which is what made the songs hits though. he was a musical genius but I dont think most of his powerful love song lyrics came from him. im still on the fence about his love life. i could see him being gay, but i hear too many stories from bodyguards, drivers, and his own kids about how he was sneaking girls in and out of his house's and cars. Plus that time he tried to get with Beyonce :russ:

MJ the GOAT period