An interesting look on Michael Jackson

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Christopher "Chris Deezy" Dorner Presents:
"An Interesting Look", a 10-Part thread series written by Coli poster ChrisDorner

Part One: Michael Jackson

It's funny how a man who sung such beautiful songs and made such romantic music actually knew nothing about love

He wasn't loved by most of his family & never had a real love life

No woman really wants a man accused of being a pedophile & a child bootyhole toucher lets be honest here

His live was so cold & without love but he made amazing love songs.

Discuss

Last edited:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I am your fan but :comeon:

The introduction :wow: But the content? :comeon:

Only 5 stars for this shyt.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I am your fan but :comeon:

The introduction :wow: But the content? :comeon:

Only 5 stars for this shyt.

I'm trying new things. Ima be a little light on content these first few parts of the series, only because I'm working on delivery.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're crazy, women still wanted Mike. If girls can marry serial killers that have life in prison, I'm sure mike has a shot at an average piece of p*ssy; he just didn't want it.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You're crazy, women still wanted Mike. If girls can marry serial killers that have life in prison, I'm sure mike has a shot at an average piece of p*ssy; he just didn't want it.

I'm not talking about an average piece of p*ssy.

I'm saying he never had a close romantic relationship at any time during his music career yet he sung such beautiful music surrounding romantic relationships

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm saying he never had a close romantic relationship at any time during his music career yet he sung such beautiful music surrounding romantic relationships
Not really, you have to keep in mind that romance was his business, since he was a child he sung about love, and so although he may not have ever been in love (we don't know if he was or wasn't, he dated Elvis's daughter as well) he still new very well about the subject because he was in the business of selling romantic music. Plies writes good songs about being a goon and clapping nikkas but pass that nikka the yappa and I bet you he gone freeze up like a bytch.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Not really, you have to keep in mind that romance was his business, since he was a child he sung about love, and so although he may not have ever been in love (we don't know if he was or wasn't, he dated Elvis's daughter as well) he still new very well about the subject because he was in the business of selling romantic music. Plies writes good songs about being a goon and clapping nikkas but pass that nikka the yappa and I bet you he gone freeze up like a bytch.

That's all I'm saying though, it's just crazy how people can write so good & capture emotions that they may have never actually have personally felt

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

images

Michael-1st-Girlfriend-michael-jacksons-ladies-15343397-960-1448.jpg

276710_1249019503291_full.jpg

:mjpls:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's all I'm saying though, it's just crazy how people can write so good & capture emotions that they may have never actually have personally felt
nikka, that's what artist do. That's what separates them from the average nikka who just freestyles and shyt. Authors, painters, sculptors, musicians, actors. They're all some cold pieces when it comes to using their imagination.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nikka, that's what artist do. That's what separates them from the average nikka who just freestyles and shyt. Authors, painters, sculptors, musicians, actors. They're all some cold pieces when it comes to using their imagination.

I'm aware of this.

you're trying to explain it, I'm simply admiring it