"An anti-Semite used to mean a man who hated Jews. Now it means a man who is hated by Jews"

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You gotta learn history

^^^
The Christian Church made laws to send Semites into slavery here to the Americas and other parts of the world and to kill others

So Christians have been killing Semites for hundreds of years now

You just skipped over my logic and inserted an argument about who the true Semites are. I think I see what you’re getting at, but it doesn’t make what I said untrue. It’s just a different discussion.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Of course, you got the dumbasses in the posts before me arguing over little shyt like “you don’t know what a Semite is” instead of realizing what the tweet was really saying.

:mjlol:

Basically, if someone who is Jewish doesnt like your opinion, they’ve felt the right to label a person antisemitic, or basically say they hate Jews because they don’t agree with people within the group.

I’d say it’s true
Wow!

:gladbron:

You solved that puzzle for all of us! We would’ve missed it if it weren’t for you. Thank you.

:comeon:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You just skipped over my logic and inserted an argument about who the true Semites are. I think I see what you’re getting at, but it doesn’t make what I said untrue. It’s just a different discussion.
A Christian is a follower of Jesus.

If you hate semites, you hate Jesus.

So i guess you are saying that Christians hate semites and Jesus due to the proof i provide of them slaughtering the Semites

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Align yourself with people and ideologies that view black people as subhuman, brehs. The folks who hate Jews think we're their lab rats.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Of course, you got the dumbasses in the posts before me arguing over little shyt like “you don’t know what a Semite is” instead of realizing what the tweet was really saying.

:mjlol:

Basically, if someone who is Jewish doesnt like your opinion, they’ve felt the right to label a person antisemitic, or basically say they hate Jews because they don’t agree with people within the group.

I’d say it’s true
I was confused as hell with the thread derailment. What are those two even posting about :gucci: